Just now, W. Katchum said:

You didn’t get a pup did you?

dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is my own little puppy, please can you have a word with the wife for me, I promise to be a good boy 

thanks Santa, your the bestest

grebby 

?

No rush Dotty, see, you have to take your time and find the right dog. 

Them mole catchers are ten a penny, can't believe you're that much of a numpty you went all the way to Ireland for one. ?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few wheatan types owned by mates in the U.K. and Ireland. Two first crosses and their litter; Two line bred Wheatan/greys; Two litter sisters,  Deerhoun

it's nice to see the season of goodwill too all men and that malarkey is officially over. 

A christmas tale was good crack I can see why irish lads hate the english though  english lads talking about Wheatonx have a good 2022 lads ?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d go again for same again, I took chance went an got what k wanted, an got it?

where’s you took your telling off missus an come on here skating dogs an breedings you never saw so you can deny your sat with a petted lip in a huff with  wife ?

Hahahaha a fool and his money and all that. 

You could have got a scabby old Yorkie suffering from rigor mortis and it would handle everything you threw at it. ?

1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

I thought you’d have more sense than that. How can you tell what he does? Genuinely! 

He's a complete wanker who thinks he knows everyone's business off here, he doesn't even know how to catch a mole ffs and has the cheek to slate others, no wonder he was ousted from Glasgow. ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

My dog bought an paid for, you tried palming yours as a present for kids an still got told to go fcuk yourself off your dearest darling wife ??

Was that the benefits or the yearly earnings of a single mole? 

You'll be the first to know when I get a pup Dorothy don't get jealous. ?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

It will be, but you’ll be too chicken to come close to see ?

You keep saying this but it ain't me who's arse has fell out numerous times when I've asked you to come see me with other folk off here who will oust you for being a cur. ??