Jump to content

Maxwell Guilty !


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Hopefully just the start...and ALL THE DIRTY CNUTS ARE EXPOSED...

Fingers crossed mate 

15 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Zoom in and read it....one dirty cnut was charged with molesting his own 6 yr old daughter 🥺...6 yrs...sick f**k needs his limbs pulled off like you would a spider🤬

Misses that bit, tbh after the first few bits I stopped reading cus it turns my stomach

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.  

Imho it’s like this, it proves guilt when they are trying to buy their way out of it and it proves a basic lack of character if you accept the money……if money makes up for rape then all you are doing

He didn't mean it like that  I'm fairly sure she consented. The case is a civil action by a woman who has already taken a load of money in agreement not to take action against anyone.  Perso

Posted Images

Trump said he would drain the swamp that was congress no wonder they wanted him out and block on all social media he knew exactly what they are no saint himself sick fuckers the lot them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Andrew  is of no real use to them so he is being used as the fall guy to distract from the rest of them.  Epstein was a nobody until he meet maxwell.                     There is a good chance Epstein was working for Maxwell . It is highly unlikely they are going to let Maxwell spend the rest of her life being the wire.                    We should not forget, Her father Robert Maxwell stole hundreds of millions from pension funds of ordinary working people and was give a state funeral in Israel. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Maxwell has been done,but we're is the list of her customers? There trying to hide it,absolutely disgusting what rich an poor pardophiles are getting away with.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Francie said:

Maxwell has been done,but we're is the list of her customers? There trying to hide it,absolutely disgusting what rich an poor pardophiles are getting away with.

The only time anyone on that list will be made public is when someone doesn't tow the line and they need discrediting ect

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

The only time anyone on that list will be made public is when someone doesn't tow the line and they need discrediting ect

I was talking to my missus this morning about how Boris keeps f***ing it up by giving support to wrong 'uns in the Tory party, latest one is the sex pest Pincher. 

He was renowned in Westminster as a sex pest, but Boris put him in a position of power even though he was fully aware of this.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but could it be that these nonces and sex pests have "little black books" and " know where the bodies are buried " ?

Its well known that Party Whips have information on everyone, and Pinchers job was, guess what, DEPUTY CHIEF WHIP !

It stinks........

Cheers.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I was talking to my missus this morning about how Boris keeps f***ing it up by giving support to wrong 'uns in the Tory party, latest one is the sex pest Pincher. 

He was renowned in Westminster as a sex pest, but Boris put him in a position of power even though he was fully aware of this.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but could it be that these nonces and sex pests have "little black books" and " know where the bodies are buried " ?

Its well known that Party Whips have information on everyone, and Pinchers job was, guess what, DEPUTY CHIEF WHIP !

It stinks........

Cheers.

Stinks like his finger the dirty Fcuking bender, it’s men he be groping I’m sure 🤦‍♂️😆

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Maxwell and Epstein weren't working for China , Russia or Iran . 

haven’t even offered her a deal asked who clients were 😂 it’s a joke

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...