Maxwell Guilty !

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.  

Imho it’s like this, it proves guilt when they are trying to buy their way out of it and it proves a basic lack of character if you accept the money……if money makes up for rape then all you are doing

Posted Images

Imho it’s like this, it proves guilt when they are trying to buy their way out of it and it proves a basic lack of character if you accept the money……if money makes up for rape then all you are doing is demeaning the terrible act of rape and all the victims who can never recover simply by getting a cheque.

Everyone involved is a turd !

• Like 7
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Imho it’s like this, it proves guilt when they are trying to buy their way out of it and it proves a basic lack of character if you accept the money……if money makes up for rape then all you are doing is demeaning the terrible act of rape and all the victims who can never recover simply by getting a cheque.

I was just going to say that wilf. 

Andrew is proving his guilt by getting out of it like this. I'd be trying to get her in court to clear my name. It shows how stupid they are....if Andrew, right from the start had taken the battle to her and fought for it we would of had to give him the benifit of the doubt, as it is he's just tarred himself forever. Surely he must have an advisor who can see that. 

And if she's taken half a million and signed an agreement then fck her. I bet she's spent the money and just wants more. 

2 hours ago, WILF said:

The way I see it Wilf, is she wasn't getting anywhere with a criminal case, so she went for a civil case.

I guess her lawyers decided his vast wealth, friends and contacts meant she had a less than 50% chance of winning, so best to settle and let the court of public opinion decide his guilt.

Then the law decided to try him on criminal charges, and, as we know, he was found guilty, jailed and more than likely "suicided".

So the victims got some small comfort, justice and retribution, and Virginia got a payoff, most of which I would guess went to her lawyers.

Epstien is dead, Maxwell is jailed, Andrew will forever be thought of as a nonce, no matter what happens in court, but some of the real big guys, Trump, Clinton and others will carry on as normal.

C'est le vie.

Cheers.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, WILF said:

i get what your saying mate....but its kind of a black and white view ....in these cases theres always a massive grey area...

like you i would love the victim to say f**k your money lets go to court...but life aint like that...none of us know what her situation is....or what really has gone on....and like charts has said above maybe she was on a hiding to nothing and has been advised by her team....

what makes me laugh is how they havent said tell us whos behind what you get let off new name witness protection 

sammy gravano for instance behind 19 murders given a slap on the wrist for cooperating put in witness protection 19 murder let off 

then you have her whos husband was trading lasses but no deal lol

its obvious it is presidents former acting and other rich people the full system is a joke 

19 hours ago, mC HULL said:

what makes me laugh is how they havent said tell us whos behind what you get let off new name witness protection 

sammy gravano for instance behind 19 murders given a slap on the wrist for cooperating put in witness protection 19 murder let off 

then you have her whos husband was trading lasses but no deal lol

its obvious it is presidents former acting and other rich people the full system is a joke 

Because epstein ain't dead mc,ghislane will be joining him shortly on his new island,we can't have Andrew or his muckers running short eh

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

That's bare faced conspiracy theory, right there, Francie.

But, ye know what? That's an Incredibly thought provoking idea! :icon_eek:

Look at the circle he ran with,look at the crowd he had at his island,look at the situation of how he 'hung' himself.

Complete bollocks,he's away with the rest of the 'elite's paedos.

Okay, Francie; I've nothing else on at the moment, and I could use some distraction from the Hell that's going off in this fukking room (! ?)

Doing him in ~ now ye mention it? ~ Does seem like a job half done, I must admit! Like, why not take him out, along with Giss' (What an aptly named person, for her job! :laugh:) in a firey ball of death?

Okay, we really need a deeper lateral thinker here than me. Someone who Cares too. But, yeah: Why leave her around, as such a loose cannon? She's got to be Way more dangerous than he'd ever be!

(I'd Love to slip in a delicious pun there, about how she comes across, compared to him ...! Pearls before swine though :whistling: Moving on ...)

But, yeah. Hell of a loose end. What Does getting Him off the scene actually do, except render him immune to any further shit? *Poof!!!* He's gone. Move along. Nothing to see here. Let's all turn our ire on the Giss.

Cracking game, eh? What's their next move? A/ Suicide her? B/ Leave her to sing and bring half of their world down? C/ ....? I don't fukking know, do I?! Just some bloke sat at a keyboard.

What's anyone else think?

3 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Okay, Francie; I've nothing else on at the moment, and I could use some distraction from the Hell that's going off in this fukking room (! ?)

Doing him in ~ now ye mention it? ~ Does seem like a job half done, I must admit! Like, why not take him out, along with Giss' (What an aptly named person, for her job! :laugh:) in a firey ball of death?

Okay, we really need a deeper lateral thinker here than me. Someone who Cares too. But, yeah: Why leave her around, as such a loose cannon? She's got to be Way more dangerous than he'd ever be!

(I'd Love to slip in a delicious pun there, about how she comes across, compared to him ...! Pearls before swine though :whistling: Moving on ...)

But, yeah. Hell of a loose end. What Does getting Him off the scene actually do, except render him immune to any further shit? *Poof!!!* He's gone. Move along. Nothing to see here. Let's all turn our ire on the Giss.

Cracking game, eh? What's their next move? A/ Suicide her? B/ Leave her to sing and bring half of their world down? C/ ....? I don't fukking know, do I?! Just some bloke sat at a keyboard.

What's anyone else think?

Epstein had his wee island rigged with cameras an microphones ken,he had to much on these fools that went to his island.

Jizzy said f**k all,no one knows any better 

Shoot the lot I say,an let God deal with them.