Maxwell Guilty !

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers, D.  

Imho it’s like this, it proves guilt when they are trying to buy their way out of it and it proves a basic lack of character if you accept the money……if money makes up for rape then all you are doing

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s a civil action, money is what it’s all about……

If money compensates for rape then that’s not rape imho……it’s prostitution !

WHATT... hold on a minute here...

so let me get this straight... Hes up on a charge for having sex with a MINOR....without her consent

UNDERAGE person.... and you think its about MONEY,,,,

your definetly a wrongun lad.

5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

so let me get this straight... Hes up on a charge for having sex with a MINOR....without her consent

As I understand it, she wasn’t a minor in the country it’s alleged to have happened in, she was “encouraged” to have sex with him, consent wasn’t the issue….but like the “me too movement” that’s now classed as rape , if he raped her then he should face proper criminal charges if there is a case to answer…..if there isn’t evidence to support a criminal case with criminal penalties then, yes, it’s about money.

Happy to be corrected on any of the above ?

19 minutes ago, stop.end said:

He didn't mean it like that 

I'm fairly sure she consented. The case is a civil action by a woman who has already taken a load of money in agreement not to take action against anyone. 

Personally I think Andrew should get fcked up and down for being a complete arsehole, along with any member of the Royal family who goes along with it. He should be de-royaled for trying to weasel his way out of it rather than manning up and dealing with it. 

But I don't think hes a paedophile or a rapist 

• Like 7

That's the crux of it.. he is a dodgy c**t as she was 17 I believe, so legal but really!! he was a 40 odd year old man, regardless of legality it don't sit well with me...

So he isn't being tried on sex with a minor but being privy/invloved with the trafficking/operation of Maxwell and Epstein.

There is so much wrong in this case, and as has been pointed out the "sshhh money" is stopping a clear path to justice, the girls are certainly without doubt victims in this, Andrew is a mug to be involved at best at worse a dirty, slimy f****r... I think it's the latter! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

As I understand it, she wasn’t a minor in the country it’s alleged to have happened in, she was “encouraged” to have sex with him, consent wasn’t the issue….but like the “me too movement” that’s now classed as rape , if he raped her then he should face proper criminal charges if there is a case to answer…..if there isn’t evidence to support a criminal case with criminal penalties then, yes, it’s about money.

Right even at that hold on a minute..

Hes a predator of the highest order.. he had his mate the disgusting beast go out and find young girls who had already been abused so as not to cause too much stink...

Well if any of you think that's ok yous are as bad in my opinion...

Why didn't he just get a hooker?

I'll tell you why he is a PEADOPHILE..

His whole life he has been brought up with dirty nonces and uncles...

Saville.. Mountbatten... The list goes on... Now I definitely agree with like the whole Weinstein thing... Then I agree they should have took NO movie role and blew the c**t up straight away...

But f**k me were dealing with the royal family... You know the ones yous English think is the bastion of society...were also dealing with mossad and all the dirty filtth them c**ts get up to...

Lol..we all sat and watched the c**t lieing through his teeth actually sweating when he said he medically couldn't sweat...

f**k me... Just imagine if this was any of your 17 YEARS OLD DAUGHTERS....would it be rape then?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, WILF said:

The kan is a predator same as epstein Andrew was still his mucker after epstein got done with sex with minors he a paedo wilf he could have got an actual woman,but chose a very young girl who was trafficked by jizz el maxwell.

Epsteins dead,I would call it COMPENSATION for the things she endured,not prostitution.

7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Hes a predator of the highest order.. he had his mate the disgusting beast go out and find young girls who had already been abused so as not to cause too much stink...

Saville.. Mountbatten... The list goes on... Now I definitely agree with like the whole Weinstein thing... Then I agree they should have took NO movie role and blew the c**t up straight away...

But f**k me were dealing with the royal family... You know the ones yous English think is the bastion of society...were also dealing with mossad and all the dirty filtth them c**ts get up to...

Lol..we all sat and watched the c**t lieing through his teeth actually sweating when he said he medically couldn't sweat...

f**k me... Just imagine if this was any of your 17 YEARS OLD DAUGHTERS....would it be rape then?

I didn’t say he wasn’t a wrong un, I said the “ambulance chasing” civil prosecution is all about money rather than justice…..and I believe that.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I agree mate.. the bloke is a c**t.. hence my comment, it maybe legal as in she was 17 but it is completely wrong!

I was unsure what his potential charges were, the whole thing stinks from top to bottom and the only victims are the girls trapped in it... the wafting of money has tainted the whole thing unfortunatley and may prevent "proper" justice being served.... also as an Englishman I couldn't give a f**k who they were, if they are a nonce of any kind then correct justice should be served, Andrew is a wrongun even if this case doesn't prove it... that interview was one of the most cringe worthy things I've seen ever!  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s a civil action, money is what it’s all about……

If money compensates for rape then that’s not rape imho……it’s prostitution !

It was prostitution in the first place. Now her lawyers are encouraging her to go for a second pay day based on the age of consent at the time and place it happened.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think we  all really agree and argue about words. He's a wrong un and the whole thing is a sad pathetic embarrassment 

Quite right mate... no one is anyway defending him... Like when Bill Wyman married that Mandy Smith, she was 18 I think... he was 50 odd... met her when she was 14.... legally nothing wrong (as far as we know) but still very wrong IMO

• Like 1