no more hunts on national trust

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the problem is that most people are thick. They are born with a brain but in the most part do not use it. I know people who hunt but do not shoot. Others that shoot but do not hunt. Some

At the moment your right Wilf, but when the shooting , starting with grouse and driven game then on to recreational shooting and stalking , has been stopped , the natural progression will be angling .

…..and when all the other field sports are gone all that will be left are the car parks where the fishermen parked before the fishing ban …?

Posted Images

A lot of former owners who handed over the properties will be turning in there grave. A lot was left as hunting would carry on and cannot be stopped. The antis have been playing the long game unlike fieldsports. They have gotten into the ranks and stopped it. The fieldsports community done this for the last vote and won. It was going to come eventually. They managed to get stag hunting banned on nt property when it was legal so trail hunting didn’t stand a chance. Just that the mfha leaked video sped it up a bit 

Edited by Gypsydog94
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, sid g said:

the national trust membership as increased since covid and lockdown walking and visiting places of interest took on a whole new type of person they need to be seen in a different light by there new found members .. 

they’ve always been like it mate, just didn’t make it so known before.

Know a few folk who are tenants on their farms - they are land lords from hell ! 

53 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

They give me loads of places to park for fishing so I like em ?

…..and when all the other field sports are gone all that will be left are the car parks where the fishermen parked before the fishing ban …?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

MFHA decided they needed a meeting to discuss shit everyone actually doing it has known for 15 years.

Utter moronic behaviour from the leadership, entirely their fault and naive as f**k.

Cant blame a terrier man or hunt staff for this one.

And they go round telling everyone else what todo ??‍♂️