Another lovely morning ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 degrees and stunning ?

I have a permanent birth in a marina, but can come and go as and when, I can stay out for months at a time if I want, I gave myself a year in the marina to get all the things sorted on the boat that n

Anyways back to another day in paradise, first Smokie chimney on the left is me, just on my way to work ??

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

There's supposed to be a cold snap coming this week .do you stay in one place over winter greyman or do you move about 

I have a permanent birth in a marina, but can come and go as and when, I can stay out for months at a time if I want, I gave myself a year in the marina to get all the things sorted on the boat that needed sorting and get it fitted out with solar then hopefully spend more time on the canals and less time in the marina end goal would be marina from Oct to March and out on rivers and canals April to September ???

• Like 8
58 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Handy for fishing then .is it expensive to get the boat moved from canal to canal and do you need a permit to be on each canal or does one cover all 

My licence is like road tax and covers all canals and navigable rivers unless they are privately owned in a narrow boat you can cover over 2000 miles of waterways, but mine is a bit big and limited to about half of that though I can go to sea in it and nip around the coast if I really needed to, the canal network is like the original motorway so you can travel around most of it without getting out of the water, if I want to go to Bristol, London etc I have to go down here the Severn estuary though I,m not in any rush to do that, nice to look at but a bit of a bum twitcher in a flat bottom boat ?? ?

F030ECAC-9CAD-49A8-AFA2-DA8072D74A53.jpeg

9F20E6F2-D21E-49F0-89E2-DE136BF6DE41.jpeg

09A13308-CA0E-4C31-BFB2-C5E6DC984AA4.jpeg

Was talking to the wife about your new life style today mate, we were up on the moors and my brain was rattling about... I like the freedom you have given yourself, I'm not sure it's completely for me... but I still feel very envious!!

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Greyman said:

I have a permanent birth in a marina, but can come and go as and when, I can stay out for months at a time if I want, I gave myself a year in the marina to get all the things sorted on the boat that needed sorting and get it fitted out with solar then hopefully spend more time on the canals and less time in the marina end goal would be marina from Oct to March and out on rivers and canals April to September ???

Sounds like a good gap year

5 minutes ago, king said:

I posted about white diesel replacing red a while back GM does it effect you using it for marine use..I forgot the ins and outs of what I read now...

He's not interested in your boring thread and doesn't want to be your new bestest mate you insipid cnut. ?

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He's not interested in your boring thread and doesn't want to be your new bestest mate you insipid cnut. ?

Insipid ?? did the kebab house give you a free dictionary for being there best customer..

And who was your best mate on here "ginger beard" the wrong un ??  

Now take that lawnshitter for its 3rd walk of the day down the kebab house fatty greb ??

• Haha 3