explosion outside a hospital

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

last words he said.

I have to say, there’s a distinct lack of variety in the old terrorist department these days. When I was a kid we had the IRA, Red Brigade, PLO, Bader Mienhoff, INLA……a veritable smorgasbord!

Soon gone quiet about this terrorist attack on the media though the claims of racist banter at Yorkshire County cricket club is never ending on the news.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

I don't think it's the religion that made this particular guy a nutcase, I think him being sectioned is evidence mind.

And I agree, there's a very dangerous minority that need clamping down on, I doubt he was a lone wolf. 

it cant be that hes a muslim lol if there not here they cany do it f**k em off 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it cant be that hes a muslim lol if there not here they cany do it f**k em off 

How is he a Muslim when he's a Christian convert? ?

Yep, we could fcuk them all off I suppose but we both know that will never happen mate. 

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I doubt he was a lone wolf. 

The term 'lone wolf' describes a person working on their own, but they will have a huge support team working in the dark which often they are unaware of. As has been mentioned, drugs are often involved. What do we think our intelligence agencies are doing all day? 

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

How is he a Muslim when he's a Christian convert? ?

Yep, we could fcuk them all off I suppose but we both know that will never happen mate. 

of course he was a muslim taken in by gullable  christian pensioners that thought they could convert a failed asylum seeker that was just a wolf in sheeps clothing,

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, bob.243 said:

Heard in the news this morning the bomber was named as, Emad Al Swealmeen, he was a failed asylum seeker in 2014, my question is, why the f*ck was he still in this country? 

Because they are all still here ! 
Does anyone seriously think the government are sending these people home ? 
Jesus Christ ! Lol ? 

9 minutes ago, greg64 said:

of course he was a muslim taken in by gullable  christian pensioners that thought they could convert a failed asylum seeker that was just a wolf in sheeps clothing,

No dont be silly they wouldnt take our kindness for weakness they are proud and moral people......most people who abandon their own countries and families are apparently.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I've read 4 others have been arrested and now released, it's very doubtful he was a lone wolf but there's always a possibility. 

It is noted that he had mental health issues, well, no shit Sherlock!

Another failure of the system and another failure for the wankers that run the place. 

I don’t believe anyone in those communities are lone operators, be it gang raping young girls or blowing up kids at a pop concert, they are too close knit through bonds of religion, family, cast and tribal regions for nobody to know or suspect.

At best there’s hundreds turning a blind eye but my suspicion is that hundreds if not thousands know full well what’s going on half the time and either don’t give a shit or actively condone it.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Whats it gona take for the english lads to start hitting back? Now i mean on the street level not the filfth or politicians, how much are you going to let happen on your home soil? 

The reality is mate, most people don’t want to get weighed off with a 10 stretch or do harm to other human beings.

This is a war on you by the people in charge, lay one finger or one nasty word on their instruments of terror and they will throw the book at you.

No, imho, this can only get done via money, media, cleverly worded propaganda, the ballot box…..in other words adopt the strategy of our enemy.

We can start with turning in this horrible habit of being guilted or embarrassed into everything.

You would be very surprised at the power simply not wanting people to think you are a racist has in general society now days……everyone from the postman to the schoolteacher to your local builder is terrified of something like that being common knowledge or it even being uttered.

Violence is not only illegal and wrong, it’s also much too easy to deal with.

Nobody wants to be associated with it in any way and the perpetrators will be made to disappear off the face of the earth.

Example, Anders Brevik (spel) 

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, greg64 said:

So he was not a muslim then, let's at least be accurate. 

Anyway does it matter, he could be a Jew, it doesn't change the fact that he tried to blow folk up. 

8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Whats it gona take for the english lads to start hitting back? Now i mean on the street level not the filfth or politicians, how much are you going to let happen on your home soil? 

To do that people must first form groups........and the one thing diversity and modern society does is try to strip you of your identity so that you dont form groups.

The truly outrageous insanity of anti white logic blows me away sometimes.....but i can see their objectives behind it as clear as day.

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

To do that people must first form groups........and the one thing diversity and modern society does is try to strip you of your identity so that you dont form groups.

The truly outrageous insanity of anti white logic blows me away sometimes.....but i can see their objectives behind it as clear as day.

Don’t you think they have that covered though mate ?…..I do.

They just prescribe you and that’s it, your done.

Now you could very well not have a group that’s “branded” with a name but then nobody would get behind it because they don’t know who you are so to speak.

Anything with a “name” just gets put on the list and that’s it finished.

We have to figure out a way to make it pay for people, all the evidence says that’s all people really care about.

I don’t know how we do that by the way, that’s way beyond my pay grade. Lol