Different types

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Work and farm life dictates that my dogs are 99% run under the lamp . Having the farm is good because they stay fit by coming with me to see stock , I should probably walk more than just ride round on

Ended up going out charts with we smudge no the easist of ground but done good picked up a we injury but pleased with her 

This thread is depressing me more to life than work lads enjoy ur dogs 

Posted Images

I go out after work mainly lamping get iyt on the odd weekend it's not easy at times but even if I just have a walk about it keeps the dogs ticking over,I've got a big tribe of kids to contend with, plus last year I started back up with my old passion racing pigeon so my days are always clogged up as they say dogs family and pigeons 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Penda said:

I go out after work mainly lamping get iyt on the odd weekend it's not easy at times but even if I just have a walk about it keeps the dogs ticking over,I've got a big tribe of kids to contend with, plus last year I started back up with my old passion racing pigeon so my days are always clogged up as they say dogs family and pigeons 

I lost my best champion bod other week 

3 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Got in half 5 this Morning with a mate , he was back at the house ready to go to work at half 8 to day I feel abit off today is a understatement ?

Remember day's like that and they always seemed to drag lol afternoons was my favourite shift at the pit and I would ask lads starting on 12 hour nights what the weather was like and if it was windy I knew I would be out all night after finishing work. 

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Black neck said:

That's some going ,bet it were like day o the dead today

I wasn’t as bad as I thought , was a job and knock so quicker we got there and done it sooner we were home 

9 minutes ago, Black neck said:

If u was hard-core u be out tonight aswell 

Went out for a hour Sunday with my new caller I’m staying in tonight eyeing up a couple hours on the hill tomorrow after work 

I'm fcuked now, no point replacing the runner as there's nowt to run and too many grasses and also have to work all week and Saturday mornings,  she works evenings and weekends so stuck in with the kids, youngest is a baby so can't take them too.

Sick of it all tbh now.

10 minutes ago, gnipper said:

I'm fcuked now, no point replacing the runner as there's nowt to run and too many grasses and also have to work all week and Saturday mornings,  she works evenings and weekends so stuck in with the kids, youngest is a baby so can't take them too.

Sick of it all tbh now.

More reason to get another and make the time to get out...keeps a brother sane??

• Like 2
Just now, Daniel cain said:

More reason to get another and make the time to get out...keeps a brother sane??

Its just not possible or even fair on the dog if I did mate.

When the kids are older and I can get back out the game will be even more fecked by then. Sgc again me thinks.

It's like this, I'm out the house 12 hours a day most days and work a fair few Saturday nights over the year, where am I meant to find the time to give a lurcher regular work? 

I hope that cnut Thatcher is rotting nicely, would have been great working down the pit a minutes walk from the house. ?

• Like 1