Talking Of Rats ...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

" Revenge " is a real tricky thing to sort out in your own mind as you either have to fully commit to it or walk away theres no half measures......to take true revenge the person has to know where its

Only ever seen the one example of a genuine Black Rat... That was many years ago in London's Dockland.. the rodent was incredibly agile and it was walking along a roof beam, in the Old Bonded Wa

If he was the type to do anything he wouldn’t let his daughter be shacked up with a total shitcunt like that in the first place.  And she should know better too, it breaks me this kind of stuff, peo

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not sure what you're getting at mate. 

As much as it irks me it's not my problem. 

I've only bumped in to the lass a few times at my brothers house, she's his wives step sister that's all. 

I'll be honest though, if I knew I would get away with it I'd happily hit the rat over the head with a hammer and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it. 

Sorry, I got confused by your post mate.

I thought  you were hinting at getting involved which now you have cleared up as wrong.

Once again, sorry my mistake.

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

Sorry, I got confused by your post mate.

I thought  you were hinting at getting involved which now you have cleared up as wrong.

Once again, sorry my mistake.

No mate but it's one of those situations that could change like that if my brother got involved in it all which is a possibility. 

He's chased after him once before when their lasses mother rang him to go down to their house after he'd kicked off. 

Her dad should be sorting it though, he's a nice fella but he's an idiot if he doesn't do anything one way or the other. 

13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Not sure what you're getting at mate. 

As much as it irks me it's not my problem. 

I've only bumped in to the lass a few times at my brothers house, she's his wives step sister that's all. 

I'll be honest though, if I knew I would get away with it I'd happily hit the rat over the head with a hammer and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it. 

I use to live next door to a cnut who was a school teacher who knocked his Mrs about any how she is screaming one night in the garden he's pissed and had her pinned up against the shed Mrs tells me I go round start on the cnut his Mrs jumped on my back scratching and punching feck out my face saying it's not his fault and wanted me arrested after that feck am she never pressed charges against him always made excuses that cnut had her were he wanted a control freak 

6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I use to live next door to a cnut who was a school teacher who knocked his Mrs about any how she is screaming one night in the garden he's pissed and had her pinned up against the shed Mrs tells me I go round start on the cnut his Mrs jumped on my back scratching and punching feck out my face saying it's not his fault and wanted me arrested after that feck am she never pressed charges against him always made excuses that cnut had her were he wanted a control freak 

Some folk aren't wired up right and won't help themselves. 

The lass hasn't helped her self by the sounds of things but she's a nice, pleasant young lass, it's a shame pal. 

• Like 1

It is always best not to get involved in other people's business . Having said that I worked with a guy in the states years ago and he ended up unconscious and a lump hammer happen to fall on his hand . For something way more minor than beating a woman.

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Some folk aren't wired up right and won't help themselves. 

The lass hasn't helped her self by the sounds of things but she's a nice, pleasant young lass, it's a shame pal. 

Same as Tracy buddy I don't know if it's her being so scared of him or  shame on her and her family but that was one bullying cnut who folk thought was decent 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

This is what he was involved with and the type of rats he is hanging around with, little scrotes not worth a wank walking around with guns & knives. 

WWW.(!64.56:886

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I wouldn’t be coming on a open forum saying if you could get away with it or even brought the problem up on here but understand we’re ya coming from.As I know what I would do if something like that happened to my kids,but always understand what goes on behind closed doors and what some womens mouths are like.I’m not saying hers is but just be careful what you say mate.Hope it goes right for you ?

14 hours ago, Greb147 said:

The first time he laid a hand on my kid would be the last time but it is what it is. 

It's a shame that to sort him out you have to risk ruining your own life, the rat is just an oxygen thief. 

The first sentence is the natural highly charged pub talk reaction of any father. 

The second sentence is 1 hours thinking time to the consequences of the first sentence.

In reality 9 times out of 10 the head will overule the heart.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The first sentence is the natural highly charged pub talk reaction of any father. 

The second sentence is 1 hours thinking time to the consequences of the first sentence.

In reality 9 times out of 10 the head will overule the heart.

Yep, and one day could be his lucky day. 

He will get what's coming to him at some point. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Yep, and one day could be his lucky day. 

He will get what's coming to him at some point. 

Do you know what mate, he probably won’t.

As much as we all like to think there is some kind of cosmic karma floating around righting wrongs and giving the “bad guys” their comeuppance……there isn’t.

• Like 3

" Revenge " is a real tricky thing to sort out in your own mind as you either have to fully commit to it or walk away theres no half measures......to take true revenge the person has to know where its come from,but to get away with it you have to distance yourself from it and you cant do both....my advice,unless you are around folk who know how to get shit done then walk away.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

" Revenge " is a real tricky thing to sort out in your own mind as you either have to fully commit to it or walk away theres no half measures......to take true revenge the person has to know where its come from,but to get away with it you have to distance yourself from it and you cant do both....my advice,unless you are around folk who know how to get shit done then walk away.

I'm not coming on here for advice on how to get away with offing someone, I was just sharing a bit of horrible news I'd heard yesterday. 

I know full well what you'd need to do with a rat like that, you can't do anything half assed or it will end up biting you in the ass. 

It would be best for all parties if he just died of an overdose or something, sounds a proper little scumbag.