Black man converts Klan Members

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Apart from the fact its where most hi tech comes from i think you'll find that of the major races they average highest on iq....and by East Asia i mean China/Japan/Hong Kong etc

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ mate, the big debate though is wether that's cultural or genetic. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you being black aint no problem to me....after all my my mrs is black..... however the fact your American is the problem ....lol 

That's the way I now see it.  You can't have a housing crisis and allow three quarters of a million people in at the same time. You can't want 'to protect the nhs' and dump three quarters of a mi

I think you have to understand what is happening in the UK and England in particular. We are a small over crowded island and enough people to fill a medium sized city are brought in each year. My loca

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Apart from the fact its where most hi tech comes from i think you'll find that of the major races they average highest on iq....and by East Asia i mean China/Japan/Hong Kong etc

Yes but what have they invented? Theyre good at stealing our inventions and making them better especially japanese, but its mostly because its just cheaper to produce there, our nation has dropped so far down due to the 3rd world cultures ruining it and infecting the natives

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ mate, the big debate though is wether that's cultural or genetic. 

Its just based on education systems avalibility to the lower classes, the better the education systems and disciplined public the higher the nations iq

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its just based on education systems avalibility to the lower classes, the better the education systems and disciplined public the higher the nations iq

You are going down the cultural line then mate, what is disturbing though is people's reluctance to discuss this subject. 

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You might be right i dont know....but you cant class Jews specifically as " a major race/ethnicity "

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

You are going down the cultural line then mate, what is disturbing though is people's reluctance to discuss this subject. 

Its true though, the better educated the public the higher the nation's iq is, take we umbongo from the congo, the roo jockey from oz, the tribesman from the amazon and a university graduate from sweden and put them in a quiz, who wins?? Or knows how a lot more about tech? Its all education based and how freely avalible itis to access 

12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes but what have they invented? Theyre good at stealing our inventions and making them better especially japanese, but its mostly because its just cheaper to produce there, our nation has dropped so far down due to the 3rd world cultures ruining it and infecting the natives

What have they explored,what have they discovered,what have they invented i agree but i dont set the iq test mate.

Edited by gnasher16
40 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Im just fascinated by it, and the differences between the races on the planet, never mind the pc crap everybody is equal

Same.....and the sooner we stop patronising people with shit like " we are one race the human race " and start having honest if uncomfortable conversations about those differences the sooner we can start expecting things like multiculturalism to actually work if thats the way the world is going.

Edited by gnasher16
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Come again Len? 

Chinese invented gunpowder. Arabs gave us the 0. Without both, you wouldn't be typing on here, no satellites, no global communication, no space program.

Mate you can't look now and say "oh they're just a work force" 

• Haha 1