Black man converts Klan Members

Just now, mC HULL said:

? I don’t. Need to think before I type mate I’m not a liberal virtue signaller that votes labour on the sly ? ?

You're not very smart as well if that's what you think I am. ?

I'm just a realist and says it like it is, all this race talk is getting boring now seeing as it comes up on every thread. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you being black aint no problem to me....after all my my mrs is black..... however the fact your American is the problem ....lol 

That's the way I now see it.  You can't have a housing crisis and allow three quarters of a million people in at the same time. You can't want 'to protect the nhs' and dump three quarters of a mi

I think you have to understand what is happening in the UK and England in particular. We are a small over crowded island and enough people to fill a medium sized city are brought in each year. My loca

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're not very smart as well if that's what you think I am. ?

I'm just a realist and says it like it is, all this race talk is getting boring now seeing as it comes up on every thread. 

to be honest mate some blacks a sound just depends were they are from ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

to be honest mate some blacks a sound just depends were they are from ?

Exactly mate and some folk on here need to remember that before they type. 

Wolfie is a sound fella by the looks of things and it's shameful some of the shite that gets said on here. 

Look none of us are happy with the  politicising of race on the media and TV but it's clearly working isn't it. 

I treat folk how they treat me mate it's as simple as. 

We all know some of the shite then gets spouted on here wouldn't be said face to face so my question is why say it? 

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly mate and some folk on here need to remember that before they type. 

Wolfie is a sound fella by the looks of things and it's shameful some of the shite that gets said on here. 

Look none of us are happy with the  politicising of race on the media and TV but it's clearly working isn't it. 

I treat folk how they treat me mate it's as simple as. 

We all know some of the shite then gets spouted on here wouldn't be said face to face so my question is why say it? 

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, WILF said:

What would really be an interesting story is if there was a white Klansman going round converting black men to Klan membership ! Lol ? 

This man is pretty close.Take 10 minutes to watch.This man's mindset is similar to the old southern blacks from my local area.I may have posted before but worth another watch.Most things said in the media and history books about Dixie are false propaganda.Never trust a yankee.?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

This man is pretty close.Take 10 minutes to watch.This man's mindset is similar to the old southern blacks from my local area.I may have posted before but worth another watch.Most things said in the media and history books about Dixie are false propaganda.Never trust a yankee.?

But according to some on here black folk can't adopt different cultures, they are too different. 

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Look at the stats though in the jails, as refreshing at that video was to see, something obviously went tits up

There's many theories mate why this is so. 

But to say they have a completely different culture is insane, I mean would anyone say Frank Bruno is not British? 

In what way is Big Frank culturally different to any of us? 

I know he once thought he was a jockey like but you get my point. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

There's many theories mate why this is so. 

But to say they have a completely different culture is insane, I mean would anyone say Frank Bruno is not British? 

In what way is Big Frank culturally different to any of us? 

I know he once thought he was a jockey like but you get my point. 

Nothing insane about it, it’s obvious, even blacks will tell you they have a unique cultural identity.

30 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nothing insane about it, it’s obvious, even blacks will tell you they have a unique cultural identity.

Of course when said blacks are from a different culture 

But what about when said blacks are born and bred over here, like my example of Frank Bruno. 

In what way is he culturally different from me or you? 

40 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Of course when said blacks are from a different culture 

But what about when said blacks are born and bred over here, like my example of Frank Bruno. 

In what way is he culturally different from me or you? 

In every single way, all the blacks in Britain ain’t just got off the banana boat have they ?

Thats why Brixton don’t look like Brixham !

Stop trying to invent something that’s not there.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

In every single way, all the blacks in Britain ain’t just got off the banana boat have they ?

Thats why Brixton don’t look like Brixham !

Stop trying to invent something that’s not there.

I asked for specifics and gave you an example, you can't do that? 

Merthyr doesn't look like Oxford as well? 

You are doing exactly just that! 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I asked for specifics and gave you an example, you can't do that? 

Merthyr doesn't look like Oxford as well? 

You are doing exactly just that! 

Look, we know you are a big fan of blacks like Lewis Hamilton and that’s totally fine, no problem if that’s your thing but don’t try and tell us we are all the same because we ain’t and it’s quiet obvious we ain’t to anybody with a set of peepers in their head ?