Black man converts Klan Members

2 hours ago, WILF said:

Of course we think completely differently mate, our situations are completely different.

As I said yesterday Africans & Europeans have been in America around the same amount of time which is what ?…..300-350 years ?

There are  doors on my old local church in daily use that are 900 years old !

We are tiny compared to your land mass, 17 million people to you is a pool party…..17 million to us is 25% of our whole population.

Our situations are fundamentally different ?

You do understand I get that right wilf ? Y'all have explained it lat lest what 30-40 times now ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you being black aint no problem to me....after all my my mrs is black..... however the fact your American is the problem ....lol 

That's the way I now see it.  You can't have a housing crisis and allow three quarters of a million people in at the same time. You can't want 'to protect the nhs' and dump three quarters of a mi

I think you have to understand what is happening in the UK and England in particular. We are a small over crowded island and enough people to fill a medium sized city are brought in each year. My loca

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

You do understand I get that right wilf ? Y'all have explained it lat lest what 30-40 times now ?

Well why keep asking the same question then ? Lol ? 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What the f**k is the point in starting a topic about issues between black and white people and then whining and moaning when people discuss issues between black and white people !!

You know the score with blacks mate, they always want to talk about racial problems until people want to ACTUALLY talk honestly about racial problems…..then it’s “Head for the trees!” Lol ? 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I don't know mate - I think if we're going to critique big groups then, yes IQ should be a part of it but, so should things like how they care for their elderly, how many homeless they have, the state of their healthcare etc.

I know that might sound a bit bleeding heart but, it's a big question and I'm under qualified to answer it.

You and me both mate thats why i tend to keep things simple and everything ive ever observed on racial difference leads me to think that the types of issues you mention healthcare,poverty,crime etc are all linked to ethnic iq......again,to keep things simple i think first world nations and third world nations are what they are for a reason.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

What the f**k is the point in starting a topic about issues between black and white people and then whining and moaning when people discuss issues between black and white people !!

Because I wasn't even trying to do that. Like seriously thought it was a cool story figured I'd share it like anything else. But no reckon that's too simple right ? There has to be something behind it aye ? Next thing ya know where having another race " discussion" where the same thing is being repeated again and again ( I get it the hordes if the third world are taking over your country it's a different situation over there After the 20th time of the same explanation I get it seriously I feel y'all have given me a decent grasp on the problems going on in YOUR country right now). I just thought it was a cool story plain and simple like that's what I don't think y'all are getting . Seriously I saw it and I was like "O ok black guy goes into a hate group of people who hate blacks and converts em. Cool intresting story. Guy has some balls mabye the boys on my forums will like to check this out." I've posted this on another forum as well. There wasn't any agenda. There wasn't any of that BS. Hence why I said in the beginning I had a feeling where this would go.  I mean heck there was one of a old white dude who converted black and Latino gangmemebers to going on the straight and narrow I mean should I have posted that one instead? Would that have been better ?

Like Christ Man a guy can't find something interesting or inspiring and just wanna share with their being some underlying theme behind it ?  Like friggen chill man , if I wanna rattle your gimmies and start a "discussion" I'll just make a post blatantly saying " hay racism bad " or something. 

And I gotta say some of y'all like to try and have these " discussions"  anytime you possibly can , like just make a dang post so you can "discuss" as much as you want. It's obvious it weights heavily on ya why not do it ? 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, WILF said:

Of course we think completely differently mate, our situations are completely different.

As I said yesterday Africans & Europeans have been in America around the same amount of time which is what ?…..300-350 years ?

There are  doors on my old local church in daily use that are 900 years old !

We are tiny compared to your land mass, 17 million people to you is a pool party…..17 million to us is 25% of our whole population.

Our situations are fundamentally different ?

Well yeah,but that's not what I was getting at

23 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

You know I'm learning us over here and them on there on their island just think completely different ?

3 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

When did I ask anything in this post?

You are either learning or you have learned.

If you know it then why say “I’m learning” ?

If you have been told 40 times I’m guessing you should have learned it by now ?

39 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Well yeah,but that's not what I was getting at

What was you getting at then ?

You sounded faintly baffled that the situation is different to yours so I gave you an example of why it is.

Imho, any racial problems you experience over there are solely because of our fundamental genetically inherited differences…..it’s the oil & water scenario 

We have an extra dimension in as much as we also have our own unique cultural identity that is thousands of years old which is also under attack…..you don’t have that to deal with or feel aggrieved about.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2