Crazy what proper diet and exercise does for a dog..

On 28/09/2021 at 16:01, mushroom said:

Yep, same here too mate ;)

I always buy from the two butchers I use. They will always give me scraps and meaty bones too, even if I'm just passing the shop. This cnut nearly has my arm off when he hears the Pakistani chap whistling ?

Usually if you buy pet mince from butchers its full of offal, but if you get bits its much better. I used to get scraps from a hal hal butcher, all lean lamb bits. He used to smoke behind the counter and wrap is meat straight into newspaper? but it was fine for the dog. I never bought meat off him but he still wouldnt take anything for the scraps. That was 30 plus years ago.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little update on the big lad;  

Completely forgot to update on the big lad.. Managed to get his weight up proper and have had him on this dr john feed for the past week or two.  The nu-stock worked well on the patch on his

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, jeemes said:

Usually if you buy pet mince from butchers its full of offal, but if you get bits its much better. I used to get scraps from a hal hal butcher, all lean lamb bits. He used to smoke behind the counter and wrap is meat straight into newspaper? but it was fine for the dog. I never bought meat off him but he still wouldnt take anything for the scraps. That was 30 plus years ago.

Gorran watch out for the onion 

On 22/11/2021 at 17:29, jeemes said:

If you'll be my bodyguard 

I can be your long lost pal 

I can call you Betty 

And Betty when you call me, you can call me hal hal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 22/11/2021 at 17:29, jeemes said:

Well I had a butcher that would kill it in front of you whilst scratching his nackers bare chested then have his way with the beast whilst watching cant cook wont cook then ask you if wanted a bag for it 

He was quite cheap though 

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Penda said:

Well I had a butcher that would kill it in front of you whilst scratching his nackers bare chested then have his way with the beast whilst watching cant cook wont cook then ask you if wanted a bag for it 

41 minutes ago, Penda said:

I like those lyrics spin that shit

Paul Simon Graceland cd  ?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Penda said:

Ffs why did he have his way wi the beast 

On 24/11/2021 at 12:47, Penda said:

Did he kill it with a lurcher tho because if not it's the rong section and should be posted on cooking on the wild side. Cheers

• Haha 1