Veiw from your office

48 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Bits and bobs but been so busy lugging that I've not done much ... had a seahorse in it which was pretty cool

Seen a few seahorses when I have been snorkelling,really nice to see.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

Nightmare of a day, was asked to put cable in at a school in Sunderland for a car charging point, approx 85 meters, but the don’t know where any of the service ducts are, 5 hours later poking around with a cobra and I’m soaked and the cable is at a point where it needs a dig of about 25 meters across paths and a road, bugger

IMG_7910.jpeg

IMG_7911.jpeg

IMG_7913.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Nightmare of a day, was asked to put cable in at a school in Sunderland for a car charging point, approx 85 meters, but the don’t know where any of the service ducts are, 5 hours later poking around with a cobra and I’m soaked and the cable is at a point where it needs a dig of about 25 meters across paths and a road, bugger

IMG_7910.jpeg

IMG_7911.jpeg

IMG_7913.jpeg

Love it when they say" its in there somewhere"🙈🤣👍

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Love it when they say" its in there somewhere"🙈🤣👍

No wonder the sparky didn’t want anything to do with it, at least we know where we are going with it now, I’d of quite happily gone home at 10 o’clock this morning 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Stavross said:

IMG_7910.jpeg

IMG_7911.jpeg

IMG_7913.jpeg

Which school Stavross?