Pup I'm running this season and my dads pup

Just now, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

I was on my permission parked on the moor next to my permission. Doing nothing wrong. Now I park elsewhere lol 

If burning my van is really worth dozen rabbits then shame on the person that does that. My vehicle is what I earnt money from for my family. 

Your mate is obviously a very sad person and karma will get him back if he does anything like that mine or anyones vehicle who's just after a few rabbits 

Nowt to do with him the van it's a keeper who's f****d off with you. The lads f****d off with you lamping over onto his when you've been told about it he's sound as they come could of lamped yours dozens of time but he's not like that. 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always tastes better when its been poached ?

I don't know the ins and outs of this particular little spat, but here's my take on it; Poaching is fine, you take your chance, and if it comes on top, you do your best to get out of it. If you'r

I poach all over. Always will. I'm not gonna wipe a place out.nobody has took me to ground and I have been back. I have found all my ground of my own back and will always will be a poacher. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Yes mate obviously. Same person begging me to out with him last season. 

5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Right what's the script? Someone jealous of someone getting work for their dogs? 

I'm not jealous if anyone running their dogs ive perm coming out my ears. Just don't like clever c**ts thinking they can jump on other lads perms when they have been told politley not to. 

Edited by Kalibrgun
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Cnuts trick for lamping a few rabbits other side of wall but openly saying you’ll burn his van, your a prick of the highest order, an only way I’ll meet you is to slap you, what a wanker you really are, go hang your head in shame you compulsive lying Cnut ???????

Hahaha you need to learn to read you fool ill meet you tomorrow you'll slap me ? a keeper left a note cos he's sick of the slink

Just now, W. Katchum said:

I did read it you’d aid you’d torch his van, I told you before I’d meet you anytime. I’m not waiting for dogs to heal or hiding an torching folks bans whilst they not there, I’m here you wanker???? you chat more shite than anybody else on here, what an achievement ?

Re read the post you f***ing Wally where does it say I will torch his van 

1 minute ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Just make sure he checks to make sure nobody is sleeping in the van before he sets it on fire because he might have a few peoples lifes to consider. 

You've made yourself on top they've warned you 

Just now, Kalibrgun said:

You've made yourself on top they've warned you 

Brave game threatening to torch people’s vans. When there job relies on game being around for guns. Someone with nothing to lose is in a better position then Someone who’s got everything to lose ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Only a coward would torch a mans motor......a genuine bloke would wait at the motor and front up to the bloke when he returned.

I can't believe I'm reading on here threats to torch another dog lads motor !!!

Cheers.

I'm saying what I've been told from the horse's mouth 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

If you wanna meet I’ll meet you. Try chatting this same shite in front a me about burning folks vans in dales an we see how convo goes, how about that ??  I’ll be in dales doing moles an a bit ferreting, come down, you can show me where I’m no allowed to park ??

Listen you silky fool where have I said I am burning or going to burn a motor out send me your number when your finished work and we'll see who's slapping who cos I tell you now it won't be you givin a slap