Afghanistan

51 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

im not saying you never mate i just know what little he has mentioned it was common and happening there mate they seen it couldnt do a thing ?

come on socks you served there mate tell us some of the horrors you witnessed ?

Do you honestly think I’m going to sit here typing away about what I’ve seen … I have spoken about it with anybody that wasn’t there and I’m not going to regale you a complete stranger with war stories that’s for sure. 

• Like 16

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t talk in a way that will not open a can of worms . I can’t pretend that I was all call of duty black ops , kicking doors and taking names . but I can tell you some truths  im a combat en

There’s blokes on here who can speak with genuine authority on the subject, I’m not one of them. I can only offer my view, to me 1 British soldiers life was never worth the lives of every rag hea

Question on the entry exam to Norfolk University;  " If you take the number of fingers Socks' has lost, from the extra fingers Tomo has, how many are left ? " Tomo's application was rejected

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

so we do let rape happen if it suits our agenda mate its war after all isnt it 

You are forgetting one crucial thing, these kind, welcoming Muslims who would give you their last pair of sandals and let you f**k their sister (definitely wouldn’t set her on fire by the way) don’t rape…….they tenderly make love to whichever 9 year old girl or boy takes their fancy and then send them home with a new goat and a rainbow flag ! 

Beasts……absolute beasts

So let’s try again……should we embrace these people or would you wipe them out ?…….because as I see it, nasty old western soldier can’t do right for doing wrong these days.

Leave them to their culture……wrong 

Destroy their culture…..wrong 

Talk about their culture……wrong 

Don’t talk about their culture……wrong 

We are arguing how we as civilised human being should treat beasts ! ……..like beasts would be my answer, if they ain’t harming us leave them and if they are kill them. 

6 hours ago, WILF said:

To be fair, hauling soldiers into court to placate terrorists is a fairly recent turnout (25 years ish) and we elected the people doing it.

Rules and a sense or right and wrong are what separate our professional soldiers from these utter animals so again, I don’t think that’s worth talking about.

It was the rent a lawyer group who created the prosecutions urged on by families keen to exploit the weakness of the system. You cannot expect soldiers to go to war against an enemy who don't play by the same rules. As long as the soldiers can prove honest intent for a valid reason, i.e. protection of life, then they should be exempt from prosecution. 

Just now, WILF said:

You are forgetting one crucial thing, these kind, welcoming Muslims who would give you their last pair of sandals and let you f**k their sister (definitely wouldn’t set her on fire by the way) don’t rape…….they tenderly make love to whichever 9 year old girl or boy takes their fancy and then send them home with a new goat and a rainbow flag ! 

Beasts……absolute beasts

So let’s try again……should we embrace these people or would you wipe them out ?…….because as I see it, nasty old western soldier can’t do right for doing wrong these days.

Leave them to their culture……wrong 

Destroy their culture…..wrong 

Talk about their culture……wrong 

Don’t talk about their culture……wrong 

We are arguing how we as civilised human being should treat beasts ! ……..like beasts would be my answer, if they ain’t harming us leave them and if they are kill them. 

for me there monsters mate 100 percent i couldnt carte less if we wiped them all out but lets not try to pretend our leaders wont let them do as they please if it helps us #

and dont forget it was us who was in there country invading mate we had no right to be there did we 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

for me there monsters mate 100 percent i couldnt carte less if we wiped them all out but lets not try to pretend our leaders wont let them do as they please if it helps us #

and dont forget it was us who was in there country invading mate we had no right to be there did we 

Did you vote for Jeremy Corbyn?

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It was the rent a lawyer group who created the prosecutions urged on by families keen to exploit the weakness of the system. You cannot expect soldiers to go to war against an enemy who don't play by the same rules. As long as the soldiers can prove honest intent for a valid reason, i.e. protection of life, then they should be exempt from prosecution. 

You are an ex police officer mate……so you know that the gulf between “should” & “are” is gigantic ! 

6 minutes ago, socks said:

Do you honestly think I’m going to sit here typing away about what I’ve seen … I have spoken about it with anybody that wasn’t there and I’m not going to regale you a complete stranger with war stories that’s for sure. 

?

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Mate, if we went round the world killing everyone who behaved like depraved savages we would empty Africa, China, Pakistan and India in a year ! 
These people don’t belong amongst us…..that’s all we need to keep in mind.

What depravity they want to inflict on each other in their own lands don’t concern me one bit.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

lol did i faack 

but open your eyes joe lol 

Your sounding like a lefty.

These days I try not to take any notice of things I have no control over it creates negative brain energy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, if we went round the world killing everyone who behaved like depraved savages we would empty Africa, China, Pakistan and India in a year ! 
These people don’t belong amongst us…..that’s all we need to keep in mind.

What depravity they want to inflict on each other in their own lands don’t concern me one bit.

leave them to it mate my thoughts entirely 

but if were going to i9nvade someone dont be surprised when they fight back 

and calling them savages while having  alliances with just as bad a savages is comical really 

our goverment dont care for the people to the end goal and will allow atrocities to happen its only pulled when its the enemy doing it is what im trying to say 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

You are an ex police officer mate……so you know that the gulf between “should” & “are” is gigantic ! 

Not when they are enshrined in law. If the soldier is found guilty by his peers, i.e. a court martial, then they are liable to public legal proceedings. But, if they acted in good faith as judged by others who have some expert knowledge of the situation, then they should be given protection from the public legal system. The imbalance needs addressing.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, joe ox said:

Your sounding like a lefty.

These days I try not to take any notice of things I have no control over it creates negative brain energy.

f***ing dont say mate i wont be able to look in the mirror lol?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

Not when they are enshrined in law. If the soldier is found guilty by his peers, i.e. a court martial, then they are liable to public legal proceedings. But, if they acted in good faith as judged by others who have some expert knowledge of the situation, then they should be given protection from the public legal system. The imbalance needs addressing.

I believe that got tried with the Das Reich division and it didn’t end well for the Krauts ! Lol