Three quarters of a million migrants into Britain last year, in a housing crisis and 'pandemic'. How many had 'tuberculosis passports' or even serious health checks? 

It's madness and people are following the Judas pigs into the Slaughterhouse. OK, that's being over dramatic. But really it's a terrifying turn of events. 

And that's coming from someone who not long ago believed in and took an active interest in politics. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mr's went for a afternoon drink last Saturday for the first time in ages, we went to  a place we often frequent,  they asked us  if we had the app , no, then asked us to leave our details a

Ok, so I’m not usually one for putting stuff in this section. But it’s just spinning around my head and would be interested on folks thoughts. So first off I’ll say, I’ve not had any Covid

Who'd have thought that we had so many bio chemistry engineers on THL 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Massive difference actually..the ones you had before were vaccinations...this is an experimental spike protein. You went and put something in your body and you haven't even got a clue about it... speaks volumes to me. 

And, your point is? You don't believe in scientific advances, this method is looking promising to combat cancer.

Weed isn't the answer to everything I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Three quarters of a million migrants into Britain last year, in a housing crisis and 'pandemic'. How many had 'tuberculosis passports' or even serious health checks? 

It's madness and people are following the Judas pigs into the Slaughterhouse. OK, that's being over dramatic. But really it's a terrifying turn of events. 

As I say mate (and as Kanny says) it’s an easy one, just refuse to play that game.

Its as simple as that.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Tyla said:

Too late so not a lot I can do lol. What is it that you think will happen to all the people that have had it?

Too early to tell yet but you have put a computer generated genome sequence into your body.. never been done before...so massive experiment so no one knows yet.

Just now, Greb147 said:

And, your point is? You don't believe in scientific advances, this method is looking promising to combat cancer.

Apparently they had been trying to get it passed for human trials as a cancer treatment for years but it kept getting rejected. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Lad you haven't a clue about me so stop letting on you do ?...there looking into it for cancer...lol ok Dr zhivargo ???

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

Too early to tell yet but you have put a computer generated genome sequence into your body.. never been done before...so massive experiment so no one knows yet.

I'll have to wait and see then won't I? I've a mate who is convinced everyone who's been jabbed will be dead by October. Hopefully you're both wrong .....

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Apparently they had been trying to get it passed for human trials as a cancer treatment for years but it kept getting rejected. 

Too much money in cancer drugs maybe ? 
It’s in nobody’s interest (upto the world shutting down !) to beat cancer……it’s just makes too much money. 
But the word shutting down looses too much money…….so, who knows?…..I don’t 

Wasnt looking for the usual school

yard scrap. Genuinely just a bit confused.

1 in a million chance of dying from Covid apparently.

1 in 100,000 chance of having heart damage from the jab.

But all of that aside - my question kind of was, if it’s personal choice and protection why are we being forced ? And why can’t I go to a club if I can still catch and spread it with the vaccine ? What’s the advantage 

• Thanks 1
Just now, SheepChaser said:

But all of that aside - my question kind of was, if it’s personal choice and protection why are we being forced ? And why can’t I go to a club if I can still catch and spread it with the vaccine ? What’s the advantage 

I guess the advantage is that you can go in a club? Why you'd want to though I dont know

• Like 1
Just now, Tyla said:

I'll have to wait and see then won't I? I've a mate who is convinced everyone who's been jabbed will be dead by October. Hopefully you're both wrong .....

Lol.. again ... You seem to be getting a little uppity there..to late now ehh..so just wait and see.

Just now, WILF said:

Too much money in cancer drugs maybe ? 
It’s in nobody’s interest (upto the world shutting down !) to beat cancer……it’s just makes too much money. 
But the word shutting down looses too much money…….so, who knows?…..I don’t 

Tbh they have enough money an power now to do what they like even without us,even to do without thrre minions.

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

The short answer is  nobody knows why lol