rudeboy1

4 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Sure you got worse than made up COVID bollox and Why would I want be near you,or is it a case you offer to run everyone so you can make friends lol or are you one them lads who offers lads out then put stupid money on it knowing there going back out lol , and yea I run a half cross sand slug hull not as featherd as yours tho and couldn’t kill a hare in a phone box it’s also never ran on the black so it’s not really worth feeding 

Ye I’m riddled with all sorts ?

I’d just have day out mate 

I only have one feathered lol

ive had half bred mate could stop hares just not the real strong uns mate but a demon on the lamp and good sport in the day 

why you feeding it if it’s not worth feeding ? ?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

On 18/07/2021 at 20:34, Rudeboy 1 said:

All the silly graffiti certain particular people write about me and my chosen strain of long dogs are honesty taken on the chin regardless as to whether they are your best head shots or is it possible that you cannot produce ? a good enough shot to be in a position to but me on the canvas so to speak because the criticism throughout the time I've been on such fantastic forums I've.........absolutely nothing to disclose as to whether I got hit and subsequently hurt because they were sissy punches thrown by very poor quality weak individuals ? that were not coached or trained in a professional manner coupled to the fact they get subsequently frustrated ? with what I write or believe in one must  clearly understand that Ive been there,done it,and sold my t-shirt on literally dozens of times....trust me for in absolute truthfulness and honesty  being the person I am it seriously makes me very sad seeing ? the criticism of graffiti written upon a one man soldier who achieved things back in the days,a man who produced the best whippet x greyhound hybrids in the u.k .The strain i actually breed took me literally years in order of breeding a running dog that suited me simple as that and absolutely nothing else!In so far as wanting to be widely considered as someone who is seeking these forums to get myself a name and reputation how on earth would I need to do that....I'm already a someone in a very modest and friendly way to say!Nextly forums on plummer are often seen and written about him the fact that he was very intelligent ? man who put pen to paper and subsequently produced and provided sufficient fantastic readership together with pictures for those who were not in a position to read and evidently had to build their words up in order of knowingly being in a position to understand what the process was all upon,hence,plummer actually added pictures of certain running dogs.....I believe that it was a very kind gesture for All the dull slow pupils who were in the clay class suchlike certain particular people who have a very strong jealousy behaviour  its absolutely nothing to do with me that you were reading dick and Dorothy books at the age of 14 ? ? ? ? now let's actively encourage people to write something nice about themselves id eagerly anticipate and patiently allow ? a longer ambitious amount of time for you to pen together some kind of readership that will be of great value and interest to otherwise remain yours in field sports hang on forgot to put my name down CARL Williams South Wales  B.f.S.S.xx

Plummer was a tramp 

a compulsive liar 

an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off

Gave evidence against terrier men in court 

used his books and his inverted lurcher snobbery to pour scorn on owners of patterdales , bull crosses and Saluki types painting them as thugs and Dullards 

when he had a go at owning “his superlative “ coursing dog caanan , it jacked . And disappeared. 

His famous fox killing dog jacked on all other quarry and he bummed the dog up as a stud to anything to sell Hancock types 

his best terrier jacked in the ground and was reduced to being a rat killer against other divs In Chicken sheds but was somehow described as hard as nails. In fact chose one , san , vampire , omega , pagan , all mongrel russells who didn’t go to ground but form the cornerstone of the initial Plummer terrier line . 

plummer terriers 

lucas terriers 

plummer lurchers 

Hancock lurchers 

the man kept his dogs in utter filth as well and wrote books on husbandry and breeding 

But if that floats your boat pal , crack on . 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
25 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Plummer was a tramp 

a compulsive liar 

an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off

Gave evidence against terrier men in court 

used his books and his inverted lurcher snobbery to pour scorn on owners of patterdales , bull crosses and Saluki types painting them as thugs and Dullards 

when he had a go at owning “his superlative “ coursing dog caanan , it jacked . And disappeared. 

His famous fox killing dog jacked on all other quarry and he bummed the dog up as a stud to anything to sell Hancock types 

his best terrier jacked in the ground and was reduced to being a rat killer against other divs In Chicken sheds but was somehow described as hard as nails. In fact chose one , san , vampire , omega , pagan , all mongrel russells who didn’t go to ground but form the cornerstone of the initial Plummer terrier line . 

plummer terriers 

lucas terriers 

plummer lurchers 

Hancock lurchers 

the man kept his dogs in utter filth as well and wrote books on husbandry and breeding 

But if that floats your boat pal , crack on . 

Michael shaw was plummer as well 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok you have made the  point of plummer......he actually really was a disaster to himself it was him alone who initially made contact with me when I was at the height of my breeding project along with other so called make believe contribution writers who contacted me in the first place and asked literally dozens of questions about  certain particular things back in the days I didn't need anything or anyone to write articles on me or write complimentary comments ? I just bred a handy dog that one or two people liked simply a truly made statement by me thanks to everyone who rated me as a mediocre breeder!!!

34 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Ok you have made the  point of plummer......he actually really was a disaster to himself it was him alone who initially made contact with me when I was at the height of my breeding project along with other so called make believe contribution writers who contacted me in the first place and asked literally dozens of questions about  certain particular things back in the days I didn't need anything or anyone to write articles on me or write complimentary comments ? I just bred a handy dog that one or two people liked simply a truly made statement by me thanks to everyone who rated me as a mediocre breeder!!!

Not being funny mate but The only person who seems to have heard of your strain , is well, you ! 

• Haha 5
39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Start calling you rudeboy 2 ? 

No thanks , i was going to ask him to put a few current photos up of his dogs , but he vanished , just like he did 30 years ago , 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2