3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

You can pick as many holes as you like. Simple fact is bull x s caught those rabbits on the lamp, in one sitting. So must be good enough for a few runs. I’ve seen non bull blooded dogs gas out at less. 

The dunt like it up um ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gospel said:

Very small bitch for 1/2 bred mate how tall?

The black one ? About 25 “ mate, not the tallest but very capable. Funnily enough her mam was the 5/8 bull bitch who you called me a liar for saying she’d caught a daytime hare single, end of jan ? she was bred by a man on here you slagged off got having crap dogs with no gas ? like I said, you can’t always tell what’s what and who is who, from behind a computer screen ? 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

You can pick as many holes as you like. Simple fact is bull x s caught those rabbits on the lamp, in one sitting. So must be good enough for a few runs. I’ve seen non bull blooded dogs gas out at less. 

? ? you want me to pick homes mate ? ? 

Just now, Gospel said:

? ? you want me to pick homes mate ? ? 

Not really, I sort of expect it from you though. Simple fact is you said all bull x had no stamina, always doubled up, always chucked out a motor and only good for one or two runs on teeth and nowt else. So I showed you some bull x that have caught 40-50 plus rabbits in a night. Can argue all you like but I think that answers that one ?