Lined my bitch

5 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

How are the parents bred if you don't mind me asking 

My bitch is bull x don't know what strain or percentages shes pretty strong type but racey I got her through a lad who acquired her through a pal who doesn't really keep running dogs and he had her off a lad who had to disappear quick if you get my drift 

• Haha 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch shes about 28tts sire is about 29 or 30tts hes like a donkey both handy dogs though 

Better pic of the big fella there for you . Been a good dog. Seen plenty, no reverse gear and have a go at anything. 

Dog koby aka brutus hes in rest mode here?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Penda said:

My bitch is bull x don't know what strain or percentages shes pretty strong type but racey I got her through a lad who acquired her through a pal who doesn't really keep running dogs and he had her off a lad who had to disappear quick if you get my drift 

Yeah I get you mate best of luck with pups mate the sire looks like he can move too 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Yeah I get you mate best of luck with pups mate the sire looks like he can move too 

That dog is deceiving to say the least he looks like hes 1 trick poney to some people but I've saw this dog out many a time hes no 1 trick poney just put it this way your freezer would never be empty is you owned this dog and just wanted to go out on the veny

11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

We are all getting very open these days ? must be the mchull influence. His doors deffo going through first and then everyone else scarpers I guess ? 

Ps dogs look handy 

Why we are being open I wear women's underwear out lamping and I also listen to bross when no bodies about 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Igz said:

Sire is bull grey x saluki grey. A few on here have littermates who can probably tell you a little more. 

Your dog is off of Whins dog Rex and Haymins bitch Mist.

Was a big litter, 13, JohnnyBoy had the smallest bitch, a real racy looking dog that could shift im not sure how much he done with her to be honest...Walshie had the biggest dog, it was a monster proper lump... I think Socks Dad had a real nice looking big dog as well and Sid G off here had a real nice looking bitch..can't say who done what with them as I don't know..Haymin kept back a nice looking bitch that I know worked well ...

He picked my bitch out for me at 3 weeks old, I chose another bitch but when we got there the one1 he picked wouldn't leave us alone, she's turned into a decent dog for me...so he was right all along..lol 

Shes around 25" and 70lb or so...

As you say the dogs mother, Mist, was BullxGrey and Rex was Grey/Sal/Whip.

Good luck with the pups...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4
53 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

We are all getting very open these days ? must be the mchull influence. His doors deffo going through first and then everyone else scarpers I guess ? 

Ps dogs look handy 

door threw ? for what ?

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

door threw ? for what ?

You never had them at your door ? Count yourself lucky. I’ve had one experience of the rspca, police etc turning up at my yard. Obviously it was all due to false accusations and all went away. But I’ve got to admit it was one of the most stressful experiences or my life. And from the sounds of it your dogs catch 1 million times more than mine and you’re fat fr far louder than me...... so I’m quite surprised if you never have a visit.........

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You never had them at your door ? Count yourself lucky. I’ve had one experience of the rspca, police etc turning up at my yard. Obviously it was all due to false accusations and all went away. But I’ve got to admit it was one of the most stressful experiences or my life. And from the sounds of it your dogs catch 1 million times more than mine and you’re fat fr far louder than me...... so I’m quite surprised if you never have a visit.........

Rspca been once looking over back mate  told em to  f**k off 

Me dogs not heavily scarred etc if they fed watered have shelter cant do  nothing plus they out trying to attack em when looking over dogs mistreated look alot different mate act different 

Plus they at vets etc so what can they possible pull me for mate ?

• Like 1