Patterdale x whippet

1 minute ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Seen a couple of good dogs run over doing that, I used to hang about with a lad and was out regular with him n Subaru, his dogs looked more like mastiffs than lurchers, it was crazy and f****n scarey at times…. I’m too old for that now and prefer to sneak in and out with minimal fuss.

ive been there mate when younger lol ?

• Like 1

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon he could teach most pure whippets a thing or two. First x whippet Russell. Probably not as fast as a straight whippet but hardy, clever and brave. I wish I could have him back at that age aga

Russell X 3/4 grey 1/4 collie. This lad done way, way more than I ever expected. 22" ? Cheers, D.    

its a funny subject isn't it ....this hole thing of a dog opening up....yapping... as lurcher lads we are so programed to hate and detest opening up....its to point where most lads would never ad

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Not my bag mate but not my place to rib how others get work in to there dogs my cousin used to do a bit back in the day??I used to gateway a bit now an then but not really practice it for a few years used to do a bit when spots were dry I’ll probably be doing a bit this season once I pick up another motor but none of this chucking out of moving motor stuff or herding with motor that’s not for me I’ll just look at gateways for a run or two ??

i done it mate off side a the road etc been hazards on daylight in middle a road flagging cars down while hare dog up down things we do for a run aye lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Anyone who’s been on here long enough will remember THAT particular video shot out of the police helicopter of one particular x member who shall remain nameless ? I know charts abs Tommo will remember. That was some thread ? 

Never knew he was a member on here ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i done it mate off side a the road etc been hazards on daylight in middle a road flagging cars down while hare dog up down things we do for a run aye lol 

Was a regular Sunday morning for me n a mate, covered some miles and run some stuff doing that.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Anyone who’s been on here long enough will remember THAT particular video shot out of the police helicopter of one particular x member who shall remain nameless ? I know charts abs Tommo will remember. That was some thread ? 

Was that the Northamptonshire police video of deer poaching ?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

thing is mate theres good men on here and been about know what im saying is the truth mate ?

So you've seen a 100 bull xs work lol. Along with the wheaten collie beddy and what what ever other cross anyone might mention lol. Behave yourself ffs. Lol. 

Just now, dogmandont said:

So you've seen a 100 bull xs work lol. Along with the wheaten collie beddy and what what ever other cross anyone might mention lol. Behave yourself ffs. Lol. 

i seen full litters run mate ? 

?ive seen most types mate never seen kelpie x or  lab x mate 

but grews beddy x wheaten x deerhound x etc come on mate were do you live the moon ?

3 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Whoever has owned or seen a terrier type cross bred from terrier blood thats mute when at work is something I cannot even imagine to  e absolutely honest and truthfully....Mc Hull my old mate we must meet up ok??

Shows how much you know mate. ? 

• Like 1