• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Have I not?

Pardon me, I might be wrong.  But you've been jabbering on about your 'minshaws' for quite a few years.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  No big deal.  ?

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Your wrong 

See, no big deal.  ? ?

And yeah, I have to apologise, I was thinking of someone else with minshaw dogs, who hasn't had any first cross lurchers.  ?

Edited by shaaark
On 19/06/2021 at 13:54, jackthelad said:

how far north mate...am just outside perth scotland

I wouldn’t mind trying a similar cross, seen some hill keepers gwp marking holes, taking foxes, and out on grouse days 5 days a week, stamina for days and as hardy dogs as you’ll get, If you find one up this way gives a shout. 

• Like 2