Sandy im not been funny but you couldn't show me one that could kill 3 doubled up mate I can show you 3 kill 3 single handed mate thats just dogs about me ? 

There night and day unless you chasing dont want to kill then galgos win because uk coursing bred is a hare killer not follower chaser mate 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? Personally,..I believe that the initial hybridisation twixt two different types , whilst being more than satisfactory for most enthusiasts, invariably tempt many of us to go to the next stage, and t

Here's a wee first X wheaten...out X by the greyhound side... But the out X was actually a granddaughter of original site... 13 months old broken to stock... First time out ferreting...bolted 8 she ca

What I did was I told you a story that’s true and there are other witnesses on here. The bitch in question caught all of those things, she was never ever a hare dog, she just had a big enough heart to

Posted Images

Just now, stop.end said:

Your persistent il give you that, like a saluki though plodding along instead of going in for the kill ?... You claim your the saluki king nothing like blowing your on trumpet... You do know some of the best coursing stuff has Irish terrier in them way back..then mostly saluki based now admittedly...Ill be over in Liverpool come winter for a bit of crack with a few lads..you far from there big boots? 

No mate an hour and half and no Irish lady in my dogs lolol 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

And there's properly better than I have mate ? 

Lol..hour and a half.. FFS . No problems... We will bring one or 2 down if you want.... You bring one or 2.. or you can come our way.. bring ? though ??

Just now, stop.end said:

Lol..hour and a half.. FFS . No problems... We will bring one or 2 down if you want.... You bring one or 2.. or you can come our way.. bring ? though ??

What you bringing the cheese

I'll get me coat

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

To liverpool nothing to run mate ? they go this way or fens etc 

We wouldn't be meeting up in Liverpool, and you think I'm coming from Ireland for nothing to run...?? These lads know there stuff 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

To liverpool nothing to run mate ? they go this way or fens etc 

Be plenty to run let us worry about that...all permission and be a terrier or 2 for rabbits... you will get the whole spectrum.

14 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Be plenty to run let us worry about that...all permission and be a terrier or 2 for rabbits... you will get the whole spectrum.

Sound mate I'll bring one dog mate 

?

• Like 1