Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Poor dogs look like they need there own quad bikes ?

It’s been a scorcher today mate, gathering up ewe lambs and their lambs for the first time. One lot came out of solar panels ? the dogs have had a good stretch ? and spent all of the time in between filling the race and pushing up ewes and lambs. Oh and a little bit of lamb hunting and catching on said solar panels ? all for a few lamb tails to chew on. ? the poor old girl (12) is starting to look grey and tired! 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i know a deer doesnt throw the dog 20ft in air like a rag doll mate knock it out and soon as it wakes bk up does the same again over and over 

i seen a 20kg dog slow a cow to standstill the bull come helping it was mad i thought its dead 4 times get waking back up before i could get it doing it again bad bad day 

????????

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

????????

I'm straight up mate the farmer heared  them from half a mile away you think  big bambi can bellow faack me one time Dog got up front legs OK back  uns couldnt work just swaying I thought f***ing back gone im 10yds off it got control and back at em I was a whisker off getting it when I finally did it was still after going bk teeth snapped teeth missing I never thought in a million years a bull help the cows out they back each other it was mad mate one time it was out the bull was trying to wake it up madness I wouldn't wish it on any one 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

To be fair he does take it roller skating a lot to test it’s wind out it once pulled him to the local supermarket in under 4 mins and that was with hitting a lamp post on the way ?

I'll see that and raise you 3 broken ribs and an intimate moment with a park bench ?

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'm straight up mate the farmer heared  them from half a mile away you think  big bambi can bellow faack me one time Dog got up front legs OK back  uns couldnt work just swaying I thought f***ing back gone im 10yds off it got control and back at em I was a whisker off getting it when I finally did it was still after going bk teeth snapped teeth missing I never thought in a million years a bull help the cows out they back each other it was mad mate one time it was out the bull was trying to wake it up madness I wouldn't wish it on any one 

So your world beaters are just about as game as my ole fellas pet jack Russell. ???

12 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

This ones for mushroom ..... 

Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives 

Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyone ya lying.

He’s got two Salukis, one red, one cream. He can see a half grown hare at the end of the beam 

His light force is special, it goes 500 meter, It makes Tomos blitz look like something off blue Peter.

He’s been up for days, telling everyone they’re wrong. His driven poor mushroom straight to the bong 

He can do 30 miles in his wee froggy wellies. He reckons the only thing bull xs are for is smashing the smellies 

He won’t go to Wales hunting the fox, cos he’s afraid the boyos will send him back in a box.

But he’ll invite anyone up to have a run on his ground 

So I’m starting to think that maybe he’s sound. 

I could.... I should... but I won't ????

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My kelpie said your dogs a pussy, any mutt worth its salt would have made em into burgers haha 

stick to your scabby hares with them sulkuki’s ?

LOL well dead now mate lucky farmer new it was normally ok round em i couldnt keep that faack that ?

i wouldnt want that again mate i am lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

So your world beaters are just about as game as my ole fellas pet jack Russell. ???

wasnt me dogs i keep now mate that got one in the nut lol

me dog now show your staffy crosses game mate ?