Needed this...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took the day off, been non stop lately.. Got out on the water with my lad, my brother and niece plus her boyfriend .. Loads of mackerel, few pilchard and a Gurnard.... drooped a big cuttle f

Love fresh mackerel mate, one of the best eating fish imo..

Yep. I’ve recently been laid off and the weather has come right so I’ve took it as a sign from the gods.  Bit of light spinning off Portland, maybe have a dive elsewhere and might have a look out

Posted Images

1 hour ago, staffs riffraff said:

Absolutely anything mackerel to sea bass what my youngest he got something about catching and cooking lol

Mate if your taking the kids id just fish off the peir in Torquay, lots of mackerel caught on float or feathers, some pollack and garfish as well, plus the occasional bass.

Its easy safe fishing so ideal for your kids mate.

Some good rock marks nearby, most famous hopes nose or Berry head, both get busy and can catch loads of mackerel...

My guess is you want a bit of easy enough fishing for the kids, if that's the case the peir would be good..

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Mate if your taking the kids id just fish off the peir in Torquay, lots of mackerel caught on float or feathers, some pollack and garfish as well, plus the occasional bass.

Its easy safe fishing so ideal for your kids mate.

Some good rock marks nearby, most famous hopes nose or Berry head, both get busy and can catch loads of mackerel...

My guess is you want a bit of easy enough fishing for the kids, if that's the case the peir would be good..

That sounds perfect we staying right on the waterfront in torquay Harbour (I think/hope) lol will normal carp rod and reel do got ultegra xsb so can be used in salt water and got set of lighter rods and heavier test wouldn't need heavier would I pal?

4 minutes ago, staffs riffraff said:

That sounds perfect we staying right on the waterfront in torquay Harbour (I think/hope) lol will normal carp rod and reel do got ultegra xsb so can be used in salt water and got set of lighter rods and heavier test wouldn't need heavier would I pal?

That will be fine for a bit of float fishing mate..