97 first outing for a while..

Been a while since i took the 97 out. What a rifle. Gets too easy with the PCP so fancied a change.

Feral in the farmers shed standard deal.. 

Woodie , walking past a cow shed theres a small tree i have scared woodies from loads of times walking past it. This time i crept along past the cows and there were 2 woodies there. Only about 20 yards made sure there were no cows in my way an boom the .22 smashed it to smitherines ???? got used to .177 so the crack it made with the 22.. havent heard that for a while haha

Fancy a new springer now freshen my collection up a bit ?

Screenshot_20210528-203335_Snapchat.jpg

• Like 8

19 hours ago, The one said:

Nice going mate but i wouldnt have laid my gun down in all that crap for a pict LOl 

Not bothered haha its got a plastic stock an the vinyl wrap is bulletproof. If it was a nice blued gun in a walnut/laminate stock maybe i would think differently lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Cracking shooting mate!

I know what you mean, I took my .22 97K out the other evening, only shot 4 rabbits, what I saw, but there is something very satisfying shooting a springer and all dropped straightaway. I haven’t used my PCPs yet this season for hunting, only just to zero them. Shooting the .22 97 & .177 95 is getting good results…

• Like 4
On 14/06/2021 at 22:24, Gaoler said:

Cracking shooting mate!

I know what you mean, I took my .22 97K out the other evening, only shot 4 rabbits, what I saw, but there is something very satisfying shooting a springer and all dropped straightaway. I haven’t used my PCPs yet this season for hunting, only just to zero them. Shooting the .22 97 & .177 95 is getting good results…

What is your zero range for the .22? Curious as mine is 25 yards but thinking it could be 30….

On 27/06/2021 at 22:06, C3PO said:

What is your zero range for the .22? Curious as mine is 25 yards but thinking it could be 30….

30 with ease and then some 

Iv shot 97,s since I was a young Un 

Best spring rifle bar none 

Pro sport comes close mind very close 

But the 97 is the one 

Iv got skots 97 now it was a gift from him 

And apart from getting one at Xmas 

When I was a nipa it's the best gift iv had lads 

Sam r get one mate you will not regret it 

You will need to master it mind but when you do 

It's hard to put down and will fill your game bag fast 

Atvbjimmy ???