Starting from scratch

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

The dog been found mate already been run hunted so when let off it isn't going to listen to someone that isn't getting stuff up it'll try itself 

And if was any good it wouldn't a been dumped in first place if its been hammered to young or not good enough been sickened 

Yeah I gathered its been tried and no good otherwise it wouldn't of been left walk off a place till someone picks him up. But the person owns it is obviously nervous incase it fucks off just telling him what I'd do. Failed coursing dogs should still kill rabbits on the lamp. Killed rabbits with old mongrels off the street on the lamp 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not surprising some new members don't stay long! Ignore the piss taking Fernylass and just read some of the posts on here, it's like an initiation ceremony with new members. Enjoy your dog,

My advice would be 2 challenge mc hull 2 a match  If u won I'd be delighted ☺

How do you no it was romani folk that duped the dog ,I ask because every rescue lurcher owner i have talked to says the gypsies dumped it ,I'm a traveler and my people would never dump a dog ,they mig

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol there shite then lol 

Fen dogs plodders there's no room in me kennel for that type mate 

Mine killing bunny's 6 month old most they run lol

Mine has been doing well to be fair she's stepped up onto the next step ready for the big boys come stubble time be all over em til December and I'll be sickened lol way she's going and how Sharp she is she be flying  

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

The dog been found mate already been run hunted so when let off it isn't going to listen to someone that isn't getting stuff up it'll try itself 

And if was any good it wouldn't a been dumped in first place if its been hammered to young or not good enough been sickened 

Edited to say sorry must of prest post twice

Edited by fenman1#
Just now, Kalibrgun said:

Mine has been doing well to be fair she's stepped up onto the next step ready for the big boys come stubble time be all over em til December and I'll be sickened lol way she's going and how Sharp she is she be flying  

Just got to enjoy her mate when winter cones and you hit one it's pray make or break like it every dog mate she be right 

3 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Ayup excuses are already starting ??

Three dogs about me mate  as long as season  I'm good I run early season be 7 up before u slipped lol

Edited by mC HULL
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Just got to enjoy her mate when winter cones and you hit one it's pray make or break like it every dog mate she be right 

It's the second pup I've ever seen like it running clever and boxy so young seen sure dam and pups outta dam go and id have any of em the kennel think the bitch is just a good producer of Sharp dogs with plenty if gears

3 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

It's the second pup I've ever seen like it running clever and boxy so young seen sure dam and pups outta dam go and id have any of em the kennel think the bitch is just a good producer of Sharp dogs with plenty if gears

?

1 minute ago, Kalibrgun said:

What you inviting me summer coursing for then ?? on a serious note I've been seeing some decent numbers of old lepus on a big perm 

Happy days mate need em thinning  out gis a bell lol ?