Our Yorkshire farm.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely Love it. All the kids are fabulous, but love little Clemmy lol....she's the spitting image of an ex neighbour's girl. Clive and Amanda doing a fantastic job of bringing up them ch

Anyone else watched it? I really enjoy it. But I always think what a lucky bloke he is to get shacked up with her ? not just for looks but the work she does aswell as raising a family 

Watched it since the beginning , can’t believe twats have moaned about H&S and the kids are being exploited working on the farm ? better than sat in front of a games machine all evening.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, cragman said:

Went to see her a couple of years ago with the missus when she did a talk/interview in a theatre. Really nice lass and very easy to chat to. I might ask Clive for some permission on there ??

Offer to take the kids. Spect they will say crack on another thing to learn 

Possibly my/our fave programme on tv.

Like some of the comments before, ain't gonna lie, was watching it for her looks (age), against his looks (age), against their life on that hill...

And now, its just total admiration, for their parenting, ethic, values, effort, toil, outlook and everything else

And long may it continue...!

43 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Like some of the comments before, ain't gonna lie, was watching it for her looks (age), against his looks (age), against their life on that hill...

And now, its just total admiration, for their parenting, ethic, values, effort, toil, outlook and everything else

?

1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

agreed...spot on that

Absolutely Love it.

All the kids are fabulous, but love little Clemmy lol....she's the spitting image of an ex neighbour's girl.

Clive and Amanda doing a fantastic job of bringing up them children in my opinion.

SINDASOX

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...

Settled down last night to watch it and Anne Boleyn came on instead of it.

When last week's Christmas episode finished they showed a little trailor for this week's episode.

Anyone know why C5 didn't put it on.

SINDASOX

36 minutes ago, SINDASOX said:

When last week's Christmas episode finished they showed a little trailor for this week's episode.

SINDASOX

They decided to screen Anne Boleyn instead , they haven't gave a date when last episode is going to be aired 

1 hour ago, SINDASOX said:

SINDASOX

Hoping to get better viewing on black Anne Boleyn that nobody wants to watch.  By all accounts people are like hell with channel 5 about it! 

• Like 1