Thermal pulsa axion xm30

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful of your content 4 example I just watched your tree sap tapping video the other day wi me son ,well a few days after the 5 year old was fetched back from the neighbours they caught him

yeah,thats me right there,ive dug and coursed many over the years ,and enjoyed it all,but i never got a kick out of shooting them , I enjoy up the hills with a rifle and take a bit for the table ,but

Don't like your vids that much mate, good luck .

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

think you need to stop getting pissed and laying in that sun ?if you cant see a 0ne in 60 chance a winning is nailed on mate ?get one bought and shipping or tax you can pay for aswell ?

I don't like gambling lol.Except whippet against saluki in a 50m run lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, fred90 said:

?I have visions of a device you point at holes telling you if rabbit is at home thus making a marking dog redundant. prefered it back in the day, but that's what you get when you're past 50?

i think lads need to relise were out bit a sport enjoying the country ?not hunting bin laden to much call a duty all want to be special forces ?

what i have seen of them they are quality you spot things you dont know a 10 foot away 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I don't like gambling lol.Except whippet against saluki in a 50m run lol.

shame your in austrailia mate if theres anyone fancys a 50m sprint sal bred v whippet we could take bets ? winter comes aussie ill show you a sal bred picks bunnys up fitst time it gets near them mate id do it tonight but dont like summer bashing ?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

shame your in austrailia mate if theres anyone fancys a 50m sprint sal bred v whippet we could take bets ? winter comes aussie ill show you a sal bred picks bunnys up fitst time it gets near them mate id do it tonight but dont like summer bashing ?

Said run out of laughs but still have some; lol.

• Haha 1

Ffs how some of you are going on it’s like he’s asking to have a go on your misses?? the dudes selling tickets for the chance to win a thermal if your not interested keep coasting by 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1