Fighting our corner ?‍♂️

20 years too late Wilf .

You and I both know when promotion of anything British needed to happen and stamp out any uprising against our culture. Even Nationalist Brits can’t be arsed with the fight that’s needed nowadays .

Our hunting orgs are part of the problem ,treading softly so not to upset anyone ffs .Reactive never proactive .

We don’t need to continually justify hunting ,it’s our right as British citizens to hunt as is it our right to maintain British customs and culture .These facts are overlooked in favour of appeasement .

Sadly the fight has gone mate .We actually deserve the shit that’s coming .

Ive waited for 4 decades for an uprising ,been on marches ,seen the fear in the little brown faces but I’ll wager nowadays that fear has gone ,replaced by laws to instigate our demise ,laws that play into the hands of colonisers,laws written and upheld by criminals weve elected and enforced by government agents masquerading as police  .

We are no longer in charge of our destiny as was once the case .

The whites that stand up for this colonisation are no better than the scum they seek to nurture yet we do nothing .

Its deemed wrong to take these individuals to task ,to ask where their roots were or to even entertain a frown .

The fight has gone mate or we would be a British nation ,controlled by true Brits and not the pathetic appeasers we have now .

All we are doing is waiting for the wrong people to get in office via Labour ,the final assault when Islam controls these shores and we are doomed as outcasts in our country .

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired o

Two grebs dont make a right

I think that the fundamental problem has always been that those of us who hunt or shoot or fish devote our time and energy to our "passions". Those who are opposed to what we do devote their time

Posted Images

Why can’t the big organisations join together sack a load of people off. Put there pots together and invest big time in promotion and defending of all fieldsports? Because the heads of ca basc and the other big groups are collecting nice salaries that’s why ?

• Like 1

Your right mate .They are posh c**ts used to 11oclck pims and no amount of anti hunting propaganda gets in the way of that .

As long as the good old boys are in charge it will always be thus .Grass roots for grass roots people or nobody understands each other .
The elections at Basc are a done deal before a vote is cast I’d say .It’s who will spend pot on jobs for the boys that counts and f**k why they are there .

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Your right mate .They are posh c**ts used to 11oclck pims and no amount of anti hunting propaganda gets in the way of that .

As long as the good old boys are in charge it will always be thus .Grass roots for grass roots people or nobody understands each other .
The elections at Basc are a done deal before a vote is cast I’d say .It’s who will spend pot on jobs for the boys that counts and f**k why they are there .

It’s silly really people paying these different representatives of fieldsports to say the same thing. If they made one group with a off shoot for each fieldsport and all money went to a central fund and was distributed between each off shoot for advertising etc. I do wonder how much of the money they earn off memberships actually get invested back into the defending of fieldsports and how much is lining pockets 

20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Agreed.....but it brings it back to my main points....grassroots don't give a fck. 

How many times you been to your mp, how many times do you volunteer to man fieldsports stands? If you want to change the organisations you have to start by joining and getting involved. Slagging off others doesn't do anything. I can honestly say if it wasn't for the CA then we wouldn't have what we have now, they have done massive amounts behind the scenes politically and legally. 

I'm not going to go into defending them more than that because I have massive issues and argument with them but what we need either as nationalists or fieldsports enthusiasts is grassroots with interest and commitment. 

• Like 1

It’s not there mate ,the commitment to anything meaningful has gone .Start a thread on here about immigration ,watch the comments rise to a pitch them watch a few state facts about why we shouldn’t do anything and watch the massive agree .If a hardcore section of hunting lads can’t be arsed there’s no hope for Joe public ,We reap what we sow mate and we’ve planted the seeds for a cultural take over thats engulfing everything we stand for .We are too weak to take it back nowadays and the time for that take back has come and gone anyway .

• Like 1

I think that the fundamental problem has always been that those of us who hunt or shoot or fish devote our time and energy to our "passions".

Those who are opposed to what we do devote their time and energy into getting it stopped.

Their time is spent spreading their message, ours is mostly spent in solitude in a quiet corner of this beautiful land.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

The problem is nobody is prepared to stand up and fight. The big marches were a high point and since then the defence point has been to fall back and just try to survive independently. 

Everyone wants somebody else to fight their corner for them. Exactly the same as the English /British nationalism fight. Everyone wants that perfect untouchable hero to come to the rescue and won't even consider that everyone needs to play a part. Thats the difference between us and our opposition. The lefties and the antis are all grassroots based. They all say 'what can we do for the cause'. Where we sit back and say "nigel farage is shit because" "Tommy Robinson is no good because" "I'm not a member of the CA because". 

How many country shows have you been to with a stand about your ferrets, or lurchers, or air guns, or wildfowling? Then we moan when a local country or county show has no fieldsports or only an anti presence. 

Or country and ways of life is coming to an end, not because of our opponents but because most of us just didn't care enough. 

I agree ... Ireland is going through tough times at the minute with this stupididty ... a lot know it..but want to stick there head in the sand.. the iwtf are the real glue and backbone of country sports in ireland.. 10 euro to join... and the committee only do it for love of ALL countryside management.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Agreed.....but it brings it back to my main points....grassroots don't give a fck. 

How many times you been to your mp, how many times do you volunteer to man fieldsports stands? If you want to change the organisations you have to start by joining and getting involved. Slagging off others doesn't do anything. I can honestly say if it wasn't for the CA then we wouldn't have what we have now, they have done massive amounts behind the scenes politically and legally. 

I'm not going to go into defending them more than that because I have massive issues and argument with them but what we need either as nationalists or fieldsports enthusiasts is grassroots with interest and commitment. 

I have emailed my mp I know we’re she stands. I went canvassing at last election for vote ok. I haven’t done a lot but a lot more then others have 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

basc ca loada bullshiote standing at shows with straw hats check shirts n braces holding up pink breeks aye that appeals to the man with a lurcher and a lamp get the youngsters involved there the future how many lads that lamp in here actually on perm and actually care if the sports banned or not generations of people been getting on quiet since time imamorial...let the pims brigade and the leftys fight over whats left and well we just keep keeping on

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

basc ca loada bullshiote standing at shows with straw hats check shirts n braces holding up pink breeks aye that appeals to the man with a lurcher and a lamp get the youngsters involved there the future how many lads that lamp in here actually on perm and actually care if the sports banned or not generations of people been getting on quiet since time imamorial...let the pims brigade and the leftys fight over whats left and well we just keep keeping on

Maybe the 'pims brigade ' need some back up from the lurcher lads....get out there and help. Or just slag off the 'pims brigade' and carry on doing what your doing for as long as you can. 

You have just perfectly demonstrated my original point about fieldsports and nationalism 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

I’m not going to slag off hunting with hounds because I follow religiously. And gained a lot of permission to work the lurcher from it. 

• Like 1

back up aye right mate they only ask for back up when it suits them take it your a member of both? no danger anyone i no that runs lurchers would have anything to do with them but maybe were a minority i dont no what other lads think but feck beeing at the back of anyone in pink breeks 

1 minute ago, jackthelad said:

back up aye right mate they only ask for back up when it suits them take it your a member of both? no danger anyone i no that runs lurchers would have anything to do with them but maybe were a minority i dont no what other lads think but feck beeing at the back of anyone in pink breeks 

Wouldn’t have what we do now if it wasn’t for them organisations.