Second trip of the holiday

Spot on as always dogs have put some rabbits to bed fair play, they must be very fit the amount of work they’ve done this year. Are you happy with Tilly now as you said before she’s done a few things which you haven’t liked? For a young bitch to work like her your a lucky man and she’s a class little act ??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Night Walker said:

Spot on as always dogs have put some rabbits to bed fair play, they must be very fit the amount of work they’ve done this year. Are you happy with Tilly now as you said before she’s done a few things which you haven’t liked? For a young bitch to work like her your a lucky man and she’s a class little act ??

She'll be staying over the summer mate ?, I still don't like some things she does now and then but I can put up with them, I've seen the same from a lot of good dogs when you give them plenty of work. cheers ?.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

She'll be staying over the summer mate ?, I still don't like some things she does now and then but I can put up with them, I've seen the same from a lot of good dogs when you give them plenty of work. cheers ?.

Fingers crossed mate ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

Come on then what's she done ?

2 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Using her head too much mate.

its like anything in life trev the more you do you become experienced at it, very few dogs get the work or rabbits yours do, no wonder she's using her head, she's a cracking little dog ?

• Like 1