• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gents to say I’m excited is an understatement I’ve just sold my old ProQ smoker on eBay and it surprised me how much I got for it so I took the plunge and have upped my game to an American Pit Boss Au

Buddy did a little BBQ for mother's day  

Was handsome 😋 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

@kanny it’s going well mate a friend of mine tried to purchase one from Buff Bbq where I got mine but was told they won’t have the Austin XL until July he has bought one from these guys make sure they include the plug converter if you buy one they forgot my mates he sent them a rocket up there arses ??

WWW.BBQLAND.CO.UK

We will help you find the right barbecue or smoker to suit you, whether it is a Kamado, a Pellet Grill or a Gas BBQ.

We are just knocking these up as we speak for a little snack.

2D6BF925-128F-45EB-8486-C002698FB1D8.jpeg.9698d1090bdc4860bfb213ce410cdfa3.jpegB90D5974-3642-4318-BECF-DF65EEFD37C8.jpeg.15698bc5813a60e71f1a6afec9eea98f.jpeg

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

End result of the chicken feast we’ve just knocked up.

ABBBE787-539E-4299-83C2-BDA5443FEA39.jpeg.723c3abe67b17cc92a4aa6d1292f73e2.jpegBAAF944E-0B85-41CC-8E70-1C1AB3AE3FF0.jpeg.fcc3e77f7109ccce2cb7c0d707aa1483.jpeg

They look good ? how long did you give them?

I'm in no rush, I've still got a fair bit to do in the yard yet , decking isn't arriving until June 

20210509_183600_compress51.jpg

1 hour ago, kanny said:

They look good ? how long did you give them?

I'm in no rush, I've still got a fair bit to do in the yard yet , decking isn't arriving until June 

20210509_183600_compress51.jpg

They took just over an hour at a much higher temperature 350f we gave them my Mrs wanted to see how it worked cooking quickly rather than the slow low cooks they were really nice.

• Like 1

Flattop does this description match the one you’ve got ? 
the Austin XL has been designed with your experience in mind. Slide the plate and sear your food over an open flame. The Pit Boss standard flame broiler allows for either direct or indirect grilling. 

3 hours ago, socks said:

Flattop does this description match the one you’ve got ? 
the Austin XL has been designed with your experience in mind. Slide the plate and sear your food over an open flame. The Pit Boss standard flame broiler allows for either direct or indirect grilling. 

That’s exactly it mate there’s a slider plate over the main plate that can be opened or closed when open it exposes the pellet holder which is on fire which you can sear steaks etc when closed it builds up extreme heat which you can indirectly grill on.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...