Who killed JFK.?

I was briefly flipping through the twin towers nonsense and this is a good repose.  I was going to reply on that thread but I  couldn't be asked to waste the keyboard.  There's a lot of  mental issues being displayed recently.  I suppose that we have Brexit and covid to blame. ???

A More  important issue is,,, why hasn't  the parcel that royal mail GUARANTEED to deliver in Southampton by 1PM not been deliverd.???  IS the Government conspiring to delay this item. According to their online tracking it's still in Medway. .???

Nearly 2pm and the system is still showing the item at Medway MC.?

I can predict the future..... that suddenly the item will be transposed to Southhampton by alien teleporter at warp factor 10 and the molten contents of the package whopped on some desk there. And have been signed for by some blonde Bilbo.

Edited by Meece
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Astanley said:

Fill your boots you bunch of weirdos .

i even checked earlier to see if it was a full moon ....or april the first....every fecker is at it today

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i even checked earlier to see if it was a full moon ....or april the first....every fecker is at it today

I wasn't sure if some were just on a wind up, the 9/11 thread is insane !

Even David Icke would shake his head at some of the assertions and claims being posted on there ! ? !

Cheers. 

• Haha 2