Keith Floyd's.....

16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

just think of the positives its caused in relation to blm and racial segregation. would we have honestly been aware of it if it wasn't for a poor soul being lost. R.I.P george

?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely right fair play squire its comforting to see there are still people with courage enough to state the obvious common sense truth.  

I very nearly bought Kieth Floyds jag once, British racing green.....then I came back to my senses. I only wanted it because it belonged to Kieth. A top man

Much more worthwhile talking about ?

Posted Images

Worst thing that could happen to "the left" is that he gets found guilty, it's not about this guy or the next it's about chipping away at our societies bit by bit. I'm a simple bloke and look for simple explanations and you can't really understand why people would destroy their own countries so to get the answer I just look at who benefits the most from it and all I can come up with is Russia and or China I think long ago in the 60's or 70's the commies realised they could never win any kind of decisive victory through military means they saw the power people in our countries had and saw the cracks, the demos against Vietnam war the race riots imo they saw our compassion they saw our democracy and they set about weaponising it. It's the only logical explanation I can give.

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

It's all just part of the ploy the villify the white straight European man. Look at the venom towards all men from the the girl murdered recently. Will you ever hear a peer call for blacks to be put on curfew due to the disproportionate amount of violent crime? No will you hear about banning gays from working with kids due to disproportionate amount of gays carrying out sex offences on kids? No. Asians re grooming gangs? No. It's open season and white straight men are the target and there is nothing that goes to far or steps over the line as far as we go.

Absolutely right fair play squire its comforting to see there are still people with courage enough to state the obvious common sense truth.

IMG_6743.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Worst thing that could happen to "the left" is that he gets found guilty, it's not about this guy or the next it's about chipping away at our societies bit by bit. I'm a simple bloke and look for simple explanations and you can't really understand why people would destroy their own countries so to get the answer I just look at who benefits the most from it and all I can come up with is Russia and or China I think long ago in the 60's or 70's the commies realised they could never win any kind of decisive victory through military means they saw the power people in our countries had and saw the cracks, the demos against Vietnam war the race riots imo they saw our compassion they saw our democracy and they set about weaponising it. It's the only logical explanation I can give.

Common sense only seen by the common man , common man don’t pull the levers  morons do 

8 hours ago, green lurchers said:

If something someone is slung the race card what can u say in defence ? That’s the biggest part of this put together plan you can’t defend or say anything it’s a Marxist plan and it’s working 

That's thrown out by those that aren't intelligent enough talk like a normal human being and, those that don't have the brain capacity to think things through.

To my mind, there's a difference between being racist and being tribal.

.......... We moved to swindon when my daughter was 3yrs old - we could have moved into a place near Manchester road that was almost twice the size of this house for nearly the same money.

The Manchester road area is full of Goans and Indians. There's loads of ethnic shops and the local primary school is full of their kids.

I don't want to live in their area, surrounded by them all the time. I didn't want my family living round there and, I wanted my daughter to go to a primary school among other kids from her own culture, that looked and sounded like her.

If I tell some folk that, straight away I'm labelled a racist but, I couldn't give a toss.

These BLM types also lack the intelligence to understand that they won't change how people are - human nature makes us all different. 

.......... I couldn't care less if someone is racist - be they a white, black, brown or yellow racist. Being racist doesn't mean that you have to lack manners or be a horrible c**t 24/7.

You can still be polite - it's just a different outlook on the world.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, WILF said:

I very nearly bought Kieth Floyds jag once, British racing green.....then I came back to my senses.

I only wanted it because it belonged to Kieth.

A top man

Jag, British racing Green, owned by Keith Floyd... I'm not particularly into cars but id sale a kid for that one!! Lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Jag, British racing Green, owned by Keith Floyd... I'm not particularly into cars but id sale a kid for that one!! Lol

If there had been a bit more “wanking” money around at the time my senses wouldn’t have come into it mate, I’d have bought it ! Lol 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

If there had been a bit more “wanking” money around at the time my senses wouldn’t have come into it mate, I’d have bought it ! Lol 

Cash on the hip can be very dangerous at times....

The "what the f**k have you brought that for" has been a regular comment in our 20 years together...lol

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Cash on the hip can be very dangerous at times....

The "what the f**k have you brought that for" has been a regular comment in our 20 years together...lol

I also give Rodger Daltrey a sick bid on his crew cab defender once, needless to say I didn’t buy it because I don’t think he needed the money ! Lol ? 

Got a nice tour of his farm and trout lake mind you so a decent day all the same. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I also give Rodger Daltrey a sick bid on his crew cab defender once, needless to say I didn’t buy it because I don’t think he needed the money ! Lol ? 

Got a nice tour of his farm and trout lake mind you so a decent day all the same. 

Yeah he won't be short!

Hes a brilliant big game angler, caught loads of big pelagic species and used to do well in world comps chasing Marlin etc....what a f***ing great life!

Just now, NEWKID said:

Yeah he won't be short!

Hes a brilliant big game angler, caught loads of big pelagic species and used to do well in world comps chasing Marlin etc....what a f***ing great life!

Didn’t know that mate.

He lives in a lovely spot, house is fantastic....very old.

My pal is mates with him, tells me he is right into model trains and has some kind of gigantic train set in his loft.....if you can class a roof bigger than most 3 bed semis a loft ! Lol 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Didn’t know that mate.

He lives in a lovely spot, house is fantastic....very old.

My pal is mates with him, tells me he is right into model trains and has some kind of gigantic train set in his loft.....if you can class a roof bigger than most 3 bed semis a loft ! Lol 

If ever you see it there is a book called Dream Fishing by Trevor Housby.. I had it as a kid and that man fished places and caught fish I've dreamed of ever since... can't find the book else I would've sent you it...

Roger Daltrey is in a few pics beside some huge marlin...I've read odd bits over the years about him competing...

• Like 1