Keith Floyd's.....

.....American cousin called George... 

I know it's wishful thinking but I'm not trying to start a thread that is just rants about race... 

....but what the fck, his family have been made multi multi millionaire's. No matter what you think of his death he was a scumbag. A history of violent crimes. Arrested for passing fake notes while full of drugs. What the hell has happened where this piece of shite has become as Saint. And that is what he has  become, he's worshipped, half the country look into that pictures eyes and see a wonderful human. Sad sick times 

Screenshot_20210319_192430.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely right fair play squire its comforting to see there are still people with courage enough to state the obvious common sense truth.  

I very nearly bought Kieth Floyds jag once, British racing green.....then I came back to my senses. I only wanted it because it belonged to Kieth. A top man

Much more worthwhile talking about ?

Posted Images

I very nearly bought Kieth Floyds jag once, British racing green.....then I came back to my senses.

I only wanted it because it belonged to Kieth.

A top man

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

.....American cousin called George... 

I know it's wishful thinking but I'm not trying to start a thread that is just rants about race... 

....but what the fck, his family have been made multi multi millionaire's. No matter what you think of his death he was a scumbag. A history of violent crimes. Arrested for passing fake notes while full of drugs. What the hell has happened where this piece of shite has become as Saint. And that is what he has  become, he's worshipped, half the country look into that pictures eyes and see a wonderful human. Sad sick times 

Screenshot_20210319_192430.jpg

It's all just part of the ploy the villify the white straight European man. Look at the venom towards all men from the the girl murdered recently. Will you ever hear a peer call for blacks to be put on curfew due to the disproportionate amount of violent crime? No will you hear about banning gays from working with kids due to disproportionate amount of gays carrying out sex offences on kids? No. Asians re grooming gangs? No. It's open season and white straight men are the target and there is nothing that goes to far or steps over the line as far as we go.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Just now, baker boy said:

Theres gonna be fck to play come the end of his trial, they've just dropped the charge again to 3rd degree murder, the top lawyers say manslaughter at best, there'll be some proper rioting coming soon again

Said at beginning unless it's a crooked trial there is no way on earth of proving it as murder. Politically driven charges I've seen vids of them killing white men that were clear cut murder no arguing and no charges even filed and cop still working. Trial will collapse and the narrative will be systemic racism in the legal system and another excuse to sack a load of white people who have the right skills and replace them with ethnics with no other qualification than the right colour skin

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Theres gonna be fck to play come the end of his trial, they've just dropped the charge again to 3rd degree murder, the top lawyers say manslaughter at best, there'll be some proper rioting coming soon again

I thought that. Restraining a massive bloke full of drugs....i can't see how it can even be accused of murder. And a racist murder by a man married to a none white woman and accompanied by 2 none white men who are also on trial but nobody thinks worth mentioning ?

Ohh yeah it will be a full on mong out once he gets off with it. Will they fine him guilty to keep the peace or will he get a fair trial? 

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

I very nearly bought Kieth Floyds jag once, British racing green.....then I came back to my senses.

I only wanted it because it belonged to Kieth.

A top man

Lol any man or woman who gets pissed up on a BBC programme, whilst cooking Mediterranean salt baked fish has my approval ???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, mushroom said:

Lol any man or woman who gets pissed up on a BBC programme, whilst cooking Mediterranean salt baked fish has my approval ???

Man was a national treasure mate ?

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

If something someone is slung the race card what can u say in defence ? That’s the biggest part of this put together plan you can’t defend or say anything it’s a Marxist plan and it’s working 

• Like 2