Putting some feelers out

11 hours ago, poxon said:

Loads of shitters on here all summer given it the big man speeches about working dogs x amount of times a week being out being real graft on there vast permissions that are loaded with gear peoples standards are low bla bla bla then come autumn they stop there real dog man speeches an won’t have any involvement in them kind of post on here not even a picture of there dog looking all fit an sexy it’s comical tbh but there still on here chatting poo poo through out thl.  Covid as been the best excuse I’ve heard this year why people ain’t been out much with there dogs it’s almost cringe tbh especially when they been on about there permissions.law still states you can visit permissions it’s a place of work payed or unpaid and freelance it was never legal your trespassing anyway so what’s the worry ??‍♂️
hypocritical place on here katch??

? there not on because they’ve that much graft for dogs lol no time for computer lol

some may have had dead dogs mate injured and some lads definately been effected by COVID mate some travel constant if your out your own county it’s fines mate be on you all time 

permission different and some are full a shit lol

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am not opposed to gifting a few pups to mates or folk I hunt with but fcuk giving pups away to random strangers on here just for a pat on the back or a few likes! I dont care that I am not a real

i get that are folk frightend to say they sold a pup   fk giving them away ,do folk think it costs nothing to rear a litter  /. i dont breed  , but if i did im fkd if id give them away ,  

Like mc hull said, the travelling restrictions have affected lads who travel to get their running done quite badly this past season with fines, been turned around etc. Here is to a better 21/22 season

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Nice tight  feet chart by your pics you’ve owned a good few different types in your time mate do you think tight  feet really make a difference running wise ??  

Yeah mate, I've no absolute favourites and my opinions have changed over the years with the grounds I've run, the quarry I chase, the expectations I have and the amount of work they need to do.

I must admit I've a soft spot for whippets, beddy's, Deerhounds, Salukis.

Ive only had one collie x and it was that useless it coloured, ( quite unfairly), my opinion of the breed.

Ive seen some top class bull types, nothing against them, but I've never felt they would suit my style of work.

As for feet, people will say they've had or seen dogs with flat or splayed feet that were top class, but I'd ask would they have been even better with "good, tight feet" ?

Given the choice, I'd allways go for the tight feet.

Cheers.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, fenman1# said:

There's a litter of pups in essex out of a first x deerhound/greyhound and a 3/4 non ped whippet 1/4 bull out of blackstaffs stuff and bigland line whippets but as far as I know the fella owns the bitch is looking 600 a pup 

IMG-20210223-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210223-WA0004.jpg

thats cheap atm, saw litters the other day for 850 to a grand for non working mongrels

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? there not on because they’ve that much graft for dogs lol no time for computer lol

some may have had dead dogs mate injured and some lads definately been effected by COVID mate some travel constant if your out your own county it’s fines mate be on you all time 

permission different and some are full a shit lol

Haha sounds legit????
who knows mate just think a lot of people are using it as a perfect excuse why they done feck all it just highlights they are shit talkers most people on here give it the big un telling people there not up to much there dogs are shit all the time to try make people feel like shit but the reality is there not at much 

Bit like my run in the other day with the beddy expert on here asking do I even get out ironically he must of forgot the day before he’d commented on another post saying he’d done nothing all season....bit hypocritical don’t you think ? 

same as the other dude don’t even own a dog but dictates to people how much people should be out or what there catching isn’t enough but if he needs a dog he’ll phone a friend like he’s some kind of land manager for lads who ain’t got permission to run dog 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Like mc hull said, the travelling restrictions have affected lads who travel to get their running done quite badly this past season with fines, been turned around etc. Here is to a better 21/22 season  :cheers:

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 8
32 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yeah mate, I've no absolute favourites and my opinions have changed over the years with the grounds I've run, the quarry I chase, the expectations I have and the amount of work they need to do.

I must admit I've a soft spot for whippets, beddy's, Deerhounds, Salukis.

Ive only had one collie x and it was that useless it coloured, ( quite unfairly), my opinion of the breed.

Ive seen some top class bull types, nothing against them, but I've never felt they would suit my style of work.

As for feet, people will say they've had or seen dogs with flat or splayed feet that were top class, but I'd ask would they have been even better with "good, tight feet" ?

Given the choice, I'd allways go for the tight feet.

Cheers.

I’d prefer them right mate but seen good from both some dogs will just breakdown ?? 

20 hours ago, poxon said:

I’m surprised more people ain’t come forward offering you a pup mate off here tbh as it wasn’t so long ago people on here was giving it the hunting folk will always gift pups out to other decent working lads....well were are they then ??‍♂️??..I’ll back you as a decent lad an a man who keeps an looks after his dogs??? 
ill let you know soon as I have any info off any progress from the guy??deerhound greyhound whippet sounds a handy cross id be to worried to try a cross like that without any base blood in there 

But not necessarily to folk they don’t know or don’t know how much they do.

We’ve a bitch in pup. Scanned for five. Might be one or two more. There were homes for 10 pups before the lining took place. The pups that are born will be gifted to mates who will graft them.  I will have one, owner of sire and owner of dam and one of their respective friends of Choice.

There are always a lot of pups about but rarely enough of the ones everyone wants if you know what I mean. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

But not necessarily to folk they don’t know or don’t know how much they do.

We’ve a bitch in pup. Scanned for five. Might be one or two more. There were homes for 10 pups before the lining took place. The pups that are born will be gifted to mates who will graft them.  I will have one, owner of sire and owner of dam and one of their respective friends of Choice.

There are always a lot of pups about but rarely enough of the ones everyone wants if you know what I mean. 

But it’s funny when you try to gift something to someone genuine it never ends up a one way transaction.

• Like 2