Where’s best to get a cheap catapult? Not had one for a few years and fancy something to have in the pocket during the coming months for the old “just in case” situations 

thanks

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6.99 ,definitely does the job ! 

I started with a cheapo Chinese frame, I like the small type frames.... Experimented with tubes, different bands etc.. Bought a few from nick and got a cheap scout copy that my lad shots with... Chuck

'the Colt' from nick on eBay £24 ? Comes with double theraband gold?

Posted Images

On 14/03/2021 at 19:33, Mr Wilkes said:

Or if you want clipped try a scout 

458EA252-F652-443F-82AF-513240E3E16D.png

Ive just ordered one of these even though Ive more assorted frames than I'll possibly ever use.Thought Id give it a try as it could save a lot of time and agro tieing on new bands when out hunting.Especially on a freezing day when your fingers are numb

• Like 2

I started with a cheapo Chinese frame, I like the small type frames.... Experimented with tubes, different bands etc.. Bought a few from nick and got a cheap scout copy that my lad shots with... Chuck them in the pocket, they make the local walks more interesting ? DSC_0536.JPG.ecf2e91ac8d99b20f5fc8d3b7eb71e16.JPGDSC_0627.JPG.cfd204325847dc8ac8decdef89450dc0.JPG

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

I know we all like a bargain but buy genuine if you can , like already said the Chinese copy’s can be nasty , seen some bad injuries with them. 

Don’t know if you ever have a look on the American slingshot forum, but a few people on there are modifying the scouts by sanding the fork tips flat they recon it improves accuracy, not that you need any help ?

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don’t know if you ever have a look on the American slingshot forum, but a few people on there are modifying the scouts by sanding the fork tips flat they recon it improves accuracy, not that you need any help ?

If I want mine to shoot accurately I'll just hand it to my mate.You could stick me in the middle of the woods and I'd struggle to hit a tree

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, downsouth said:

If I want mine to shoot accurately I'll just hand it to my mate.You could stick me in the middle of the woods and I'd struggle to hit a tree

After seeing the back of your truck for an hours shooting I’d have to disagree there mate, unless you put the gun away for the photos ?

• Haha 1