Razor - RIP

On 15/12/2023 at 12:04, FUJI said:

Razor is the grandsire to these two here too,they are out of Boots (Razor x Abi) & their dam Roxy is a 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull who is from a long line of hard working bull crosses the likes of dogs like Hammer,Remus & back to a dog called Shane who was a genuine first cross APBT x Greyhound,the APBT was an undefeated dog called Nailer. These two are both disabled with the bitch Rose having snapped her leg in two places back in February 2022 but she came back from that in better form than she had ever been,testament to her for doing so,she's a real handy animal both day/night,both these are grand on teeth too. Bear the big dog broke his neck as a young dog,I'd say 99.9% of people wouldn't own him but I've always had a soft spot for the dog so he's still here, before his injury he was looking like being a world beater be that daytime or nighttime. Boots,Bear & Rose are my descendants of Razor & I will always be thankful to Carl & Steven between them producing a litter that gave me the opportunity to own a dog out of Razor,I have no regrets in getting one that I will say.

1701102048356-01.jpeg

Two lovely dogs and a credit to yourself for sticking with them through those horrible injuries, not many would. Hats off!

Has Boots sired many litters?

• Like 1

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All,   Had a short chat with Snoop earlier and unfortunately Razor left us last week.   This special dog was born on 4th Sept 2008.   Provided one man with 6 long h

R.I.P Razor lad,keep them busy on them there big pastures in the sky,run fast & run free ..I have a son of Razor who will be 9 years old this October,he's been a fair servant to me,the dog has no

I don't worry what other people think about my dogs . ( I used to ) but not anymore there's only one person who needs to be happy .  and if you ain't happy then you do something about it. ra

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Chevy Chase said:

Two lovely dogs and a credit to yourself for sticking with them through those horrible injuries, not many would. Hats off!

Has Boots sired many litters?

He's got 3 litters on the ground mate,he mated a bitch this year which never took so I'm guessing his 'offspring' days may be over to be honest he's been dreadful with bitches, without sitting down & going through everything I'd say he's had 50 bitches to him & covered 3,that's how bad haha

• Like 2