Caistor Lincolnshire

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Coursing or coursing cross do you mate be careful were deer are you'll get plenty of edible with a bit a luck 

Permission ok but find a few spots were you  can have a few runs in a couple hour you be OK mate ? 

Maybe but like I said I should imagine there's more chancers in the coursing dogs than any other cross? 

Tbh I rarely had permission when I was in to it but heard it's red hot these days. 

Haven't got the time to do a dog justice atm but as soon as I have I'll get one. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc sake I dropped that by mistake. Can I have it back please. 

I found this defo been run lol

Not so much lately mate and by that I mean 2-3 seasons .Signs are there that few been run ,pads, Kickups  and some dopey feckers slip lead but no hares left behind which is my point .Run what you need

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Maybe but like I said I should imagine there's more chancers in the coursing dogs than any other cross? 

Tbh I rarely had permission when I was in to it but heard it's red hot these days. 

Haven't got the time to do a dog justice atm but as soon as I have I'll get one. 

Plenty a chances mate but some good lads on this site ? 

17 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Looked romeo up on YouTube and can't really see anything, what's some good dogs out of him? 

He's the sire to my dickhead. 

Bad form driving someones permission and even worse throwing the catch out of the window ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Just random off youtube but I like it descent hare takes a min to get settled then works it lovely one wrong strike near that farm bales its away then dog gears up to strike tidy dog

Who filmed that mate?? Stephen Hawking with a camera strapped to his head??..?

Quality dog though.. stays longer than the mothering law!!

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Just random off youtube but I like it descent hare takes a min to get settled then works it lovely one wrong strike near that farm bales its away then dog gears up to strike tidy dog

Not a knock at the dogs but I've seen dozens of videos of coursing dogs with kick-ups, many other crosses would catch those hares in short order. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Not a knock at the dogs but I've seen dozens of videos of coursing dogs with kick-ups, many other crosses would catch those hares in short order. 

Honestly mate they wouldn't that plough was rough dog didn't make no ground hit seed hare was pulling took dog a min to get a handle on it that dog is fast trust me if you got a fast type might like like its got it 4 times in that first min but hare is taking the piss really and when it missing that hare will have 50 yds on dog near cover thats all she wrote