Caistor Lincolnshire

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc sake I dropped that by mistake. Can I have it back please. 

I found this defo been run lol

Not so much lately mate and by that I mean 2-3 seasons .Signs are there that few been run ,pads, Kickups  and some dopey feckers slip lead but no hares left behind which is my point .Run what you need

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

What line of dog is he, how much saluki in it? 

I would like to see one run around the smaller fields around here. 

Out a romeo and fensfar bitch properly about 3/4 saluki 

I run smaller land mate he does ok 

Flood defenses near the bridge  

Dogs I've owned mate been mainly coursing bred had a bitza to old age and a Wheaton grey bitch years ago 

I just favour coursing blood for what I do mate I like day mate bit a lamping slipping on out pops up they do ok for me 

What you running?

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Flood defenses near the bridge  

Dogs I've owned mate been mainly coursing bred had a bitza to old age and a Wheaton grey bitch years ago 

I just favour coursing blood for what I do mate I like day mate bit a lamping slipping on out pops up they do ok for me 

What you running?

None mate, haven't had a lurcher in a while now. 

Would love to get a dog under the right circumstances. 

I should imagine the coursing scene is full of chancers, don't know if I would be willing to take the risk on a super expensive lurcher. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

None mate, haven't had a lurcher in a while now. 

Would love to get a dog under the right circumstances. 

I should imagine the coursing scene is full of chancers, don't know if I would be willing to take the risk on a super expensive lurcher. 

Good lads still sell you a pup 400 notes mate what type you like mate good for round you

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Good lads still sell you a pup 400 notes mate what type you like mate good for round you

Don't really have a type tbh. 

If I got another i would go for a sharp dog that can catch on a mooch out. 

I like a dog to be up and at em. 

Never had a coursing dog but always liked running hares, be nice to have the speed and a decent amount in the tank. 

Don't know how hot things are these days but I should imagine you will struggle with a out and out hare dog if you don't have permission. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Don't really have a type tbh. 

If I got another i would go for a sharp dog that can catch on a mooch out. 

I like a dog to be up and at em. 

Never had a coursing dog but always liked running hares, be nice to have the speed and a decent amount in the tank. 

Don't know how hot things are these days but I should imagine you will struggle with a out and out hare dog if you don't have permission. 

Coursing or coursing cross do you mate be careful were deer are you'll get plenty of edible with a bit a luck 

Permission ok but find a few spots were you  can have a few runs in a couple hour you be OK mate ?