On the look out

Right guys my little whippet Russel has finally come into season and I’m on the lookout for a stud for her as the dog I was going to use only produced one pup out of a litter he just sired. Ideally I’m looking for a 3/4 whippet 1/4 terrier. 

2286F59A-8928-432A-B0DC-04A81F422B77.jpeg

• Like 18

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame they get old

Right guys my little whippet Russel has finally come into season and I’m on the lookout for a stud for her as the dog I was going to use only produced one pup out of a litter he just sired. Ideally I’

Hes 13 now. Heres a few pics of him in his prime  

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, socks said:

Right guys my little whippet Russel has finally come into season and I’m on the lookout for a stud for her as the dog I was going to use only produced one pup out of a litter he just sired. Ideally I’m looking for a 3/4 whippet 1/4 terrier. 

I like that ??

• Like 1

I have the dog Jai and Owain are talking about. Hes old now but sired a litter of 8 last year. He has been a really good dog for me and done stuff I never expected. He is first x whippet russell rather than 3/4, he did throw leggy pups though

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Tyla said:

I have the dog Jai and Owain are talking about. Hes old now but sired a litter of 8 last year. He has been a really good dog for me and done stuff I never expected. He is first x whippet russell rather than 3/4, he did throw leggy pups though

Cheers mate. The thing is I need some extra leg on these pups she is only around 17 inches. 

2 minutes ago, socks said:

Cheers mate. The thing is I need some extra leg on these pups she is only around 17 inches. 

The dog would be 22” I think. Thrown pups that size (17”) or bigger to a little pat x spaniel bitch. Deffo worth thinking about, the dog is a machine.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, socks said:

Know a lassie in Carlisle 1/4 irish terrier 3/4 whippet decent we dog very committed type stands at 23tts  no sure of its age might still be a bit young 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Whippet greyhound with a bit of size would be nice over that give a bit of stride  an speed 

Only problem I see is you create a different thing. That dog is a terrier x, leggy terrier hunting dog. Whippet grey over it, becomes a fast little lurcher with a little terrier that’s built for different things maybe, lighter, less tough and gritty maybe. Don’t know if I’m saying it right but I know what I mean. Depends what you’re after though I guess. 

• Like 6
Just now, socks said:

He is 21tts and the old dog in bottom pic, the other 2 are his pups from my 12tts pat springer bitch. The biggest dog pup from that litter made 23tts, im just trying to find a pic of him

IMG-20201128-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20201108-WA0065.jpg

• Like 3