What's cooking?

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

just for a change Tandorri chutney..

tandorri mix add good spoonful of mango chutney...add chilli sauce add chick thighs...mix up and leave in fridge overnite

serve with bombay pots and bas rice

i forgot to buy courgettes

do in a very hot oven

get pissed and lay on bed and sleep it orf

jobs a gooden

P1000909ct.jpg

P1000911ct.jpg

P1000910ct.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

next time i will "mainly be doing"......fish tandorri....

stir fry crunchy vedge ...add tandorri powder ...fry...add water steam...add cod or bass.and prawns ...simmer

serve with jasmin rice and mingy toutes...ice cold white wine

lay on the sofa

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

next time i will "mainly be doing"......fish tandorri....

stir fry crunchy vedge ...add tandorri powder ...fry...add water steam...add cod or bass.and prawns ...simmer

serve with jasmin rice and mingy toutes...ice cold white wine

lay on the sofa

Shellfish, squid, white fish in any curry is superb.  👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, mackem said:

Sticky rice cooked in Banana leaf and peanut dip,just got a tray from the Thai takeaway.

BC7419A5-F110-4557-85F1-27A608D20485.jpeg

DDF88A22-4D12-4740-BD74-D24622CE2B94.jpeg

“You can take the man out of south east Asia, but you can’t take south east Asia out of the man !”.

Must admit, I do like my Asian and Arabic food !

Cheets.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

“You can take the man out of south east Asia, but you can’t take south east Asia out of the man !”.

Must admit, I do like my Asian and Arabic food !

Cheets.

Always like street food charts,Thai restaurant locally makes glutinous rice for Thai’s you just have to ask and they will make you a tray,I used to get those little fibre baskets of steamed rice on the streets.A friend sent me a video of them cooking dog a few months back,I draw the line at that nowadays.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Always like street food charts,Thai restaurant locally makes glutinous rice for Thai’s you just have to ask and they will make you a tray,I used to get those little fibre baskets of steamed rice on the streets.A friend sent me a video of them cooking dog a few months back,I draw the line at that nowadays.

One of my best pals married a Filipina and moved there when he retired. Being of Polish decent, he would always eat when he drank, so was pleasantly surprised when he went for a drink with her brothers and they kept bringing in slices of barbecued meat…….until he went through the kitchen to the bathroom and there was a dog on a spit and one of his brother in laws cutting slices off it !!  
Cheers.

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

One of my best pals married a Filipina and moved there when he retired. Being of Polish decent, he would always eat when he drank, so was pleasantly surprised when he went for a drink with her brothers and they kept bringing in slices of barbecued meat…….until he went through the kitchen to the bathroom and there was a dog on a spit and one of his brother in laws cutting slices off it !!  
Cheers.

I was offered some adobo years ago in the PI,had some and thought it was beef till the blokes who fed me showed me the dog skin  out the back of the shed.

4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I have no problem with people eating dog but do the slanty eyed c**ts need to be so cruel doing it? Boiling and skinning them alive? 

korea and china,Korean health tonic recipe normally starts with boiling a cat alive sadly.

8 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I have no problem with people eating dog but do the slanty eyed c**ts need to be so cruel doing it? Boiling and skinning them alive? 

This 👆

I have no problem with any nationality eating any animal . Dog, cats , whales , dolphins , monkeys . It's all food . But do the horrible b*****ds really need to treat the animals so badly before slaughter. 

simple Iti'

pecorino & Aubergine cappellacci

steam fried added diced onion...and a smokey bacon carbonara sauce......the cougettes were a perfect carrier for the pasta

being the pillock that i am ...i forgot to put the garlic bread in the oven...:doh:

P1000912iti.jpg

P1000913iti.jpg

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, ditchman said:

simple Iti'

pecorino & Aubergine cappellacci

steam fried added diced onion...and a smokey bacon carbonara sauce......the cougettes were a perfect carrier for the pasta

being the pillock that i am ...i forgot to put the garlic bread in the oven...:doh:

P1000912iti.jpg

P1000913iti.jpg

Looks spot on pal you must of mastered this dish by now

9 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Looks spot on pal you must of mastered this dish by now

its the first time i have done this dish............the thing is there are so many different fillings.....they all tend to look the same

i think the best one ..which i will have again is just the plain old raviolli one...........think the makers of these fresh pastas are just trying to be a bit too clever sometimes