Today's strangeness

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And a nice clean end to the day. Took a mate to meet hounds for the first time 

The toilet? Outside toilet, see it quite often, sometimes they even smash the bog off and just leave a hole in the floor not realising it goes straight into the sewer. If a toilet goes dry then they c

I’ve seen squirrels do exactly the same. 

Posted Images

On 15/05/2021 at 12:44, socks said:

I’ve seen squirrels do exactly the same. 

CE47B4D1-2C97-4348-8AAE-1CE9C2D094ED.jpeg

Those bite marks on the bin are on the inside. I posted a similar photo acouple of years back. The customer was in the habit of putting those square foil packs of cat food in the bin without washing them. Rat or rats entered the bin to get to the cat food and got shut in. They made a right mess of the bin in their escape. 

I saw the customer the other day when I went to pick our butcher's order up. He still has rats in the house and I still decline to deal with them because he and his wife are too thick to put edible stuff out of reach. You can't help some folk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Those bite marks on the bin are on the inside. I posted a similar photo acouple of years back. The customer was in the habit of putting those square foil packs of cat food in the bin without washing them. Rat or rats entered the bin to get to the cat food and got shut in. They made a right mess of the bin in their escape. 

I saw the customer the other day when I went to pick our butcher's order up. He still has rats in the house and I still decline to deal with them because he and his wife are too thick to put edible stuff out of reach. You can't help some folk.

That's exactly what I was going to say the rat was in the bin trying to get out. I had exactly the same when I accidentally shut a rat in my shed, lol. It looked like someone had been in there with a wood chipper or loosed a beaver in my shed.

• Haha 2
  • 6 months later...

The toilet is below a massive town centre shopping arcade. It's in the service area below all the restaurant kitchens. 3 pest control companies haven't been able to get to the bottom of the rat issues through out  the arcade. I sometimes wonder if these people walk around with their eyes shut

Edited by DIDO.1