Today's strangeness

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And a nice clean end to the day. Took a mate to meet hounds for the first time 

The toilet? Outside toilet, see it quite often, sometimes they even smash the bog off and just leave a hole in the floor not realising it goes straight into the sewer. If a toilet goes dry then they c

I’ve seen squirrels do exactly the same. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

A novel use from an umbrella and a fckin rat I just can't catch that is taunting me by eating the mice in my traps 

IMG-20210128-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20210128-WA0009.jpg

I had fifteen rats in one place. They even ate a couple of their own alive in cage traps. Ate them out through the bars

8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

How the fuuck does that happen? :blink:

The toilet? Outside toilet, see it quite often, sometimes they even smash the bog off and just leave a hole in the floor not realising it goes straight into the sewer. If a toilet goes dry then they can exit straight from the sewer. 

Local Asians started re using the outside toilets which had been used as store sheds for years. They started just dropping a hole in to the soil line and fitting a weird squatting thing over the hole. Like a ceramic square with foot grips on it each side of the hole. Rats were just jumping out  ?. They weren't arsed cos they had another bedroom. 

"hello my friend you have good strong medicine kill mice rat thing" ??

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

The toilet? Outside toilet, see it quite often, sometimes they even smash the bog off and just leave a hole in the floor not realising it goes straight into the sewer. If a toilet goes dry then they can exit straight from the sewer. 

Local Asians started re using the outside toilets which had been used as store sheds for years. They started just dropping a hole in to the soil line and fitting a weird squatting thing over the hole. Like a ceramic square with foot grips on it each side of the hole. Rats were just jumping out the hole ?. They weren't arsed cos they had another bedroom. 

'Kinell!

That is not nice mate. I've seen shit but no one has ever said squat there and mind the rats ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Am I the only one that can't fathom WTF you're doing with that umbrella?

? It's not me doing it Frank, it's the owner of the bar I was working in....its stopping a leak apparently ?

They empty it every morning ?

6 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I must say; Hovell had some fantastically 'off the wall' ideas and set ups. But, I thought that one was gonna take the cake!

And that Heath Robinson shit was in a Bar?!? Jesus christ. I've drunk in some places. But ...

Ditch mate.... what are you supping? :blink: :laugh:

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Local Asians started re using the outside toilets which had been used as store sheds for years. They started just dropping a hole in to the soil line and fitting a weird squatting thing over the hole. Like a ceramic square with foot grips on it each side of the hole. Rats were just jumping out  ?. They weren't arsed cos they had another bedroom. 

I used to laugh when I done it for the council mate,the crap they used to come out with or they were never to blame.