Jump to content

Hunting footwear


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

What ones the they an how much? Need to order a pair for me lad an myself an been thinking bout the aigle paracour iso anti fatigue or what ever they called 😂 is that them? 

That's them went wi neoprene lined because got a year longer out them than without how old the lad don't want him growing out on um unless his brother can have em like 

Link to post

  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I currently own a pair of argyll wellingtons size 11 the right 1 has played a blinder for the last 2 seasons, but unfortunately the left has jacked and has stated letting water I won't pass it on ill

You can tell he's been ferreting in brambles by the look of his arms..

Rambo had a pair of them in first blood..

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

That's them went wi neoprene lined because got a year longer out them than without how old the lad don't want him growing out on um unless his brother can have em like 

The lad got more money than me an you mate, don’t worry about him 😂 I’m no, in fact I’m hinting for him to buy mine for me 😁

Link to post
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

The lad got more money than me an you mate, don’t worry about him 😂 I’m no, in fact I’m hinting for him to buy mine for me 😁

Bound 2 have more than me ,wish you'd said before I'd of asked him an all

  • Haha 1
Link to post
50 minutes ago, Black neck said:

That's them went wi neoprene lined because got a year longer out them than without how old the lad don't want him growing out on um unless his brother can have em like 

Can always cut his toes off so he dont outgrow them too quick..😁

  • Like 1
Link to post

I've been wearing aigle paracours for 3 seasons now and can't fault them. The neoprene is starting to go at the heel now and the grip is wearing down but they are still warm and waterproof. I wear them pretty much all day every day once the ground gets wet so they have been put through their paces 

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Tyla said:

I've been wearing aigle paracours for 3 seasons now and can't fault them. The neoprene is starting to go at the heel now and the grip is wearing down but they are still warm and waterproof. I wear them pretty much all day every day once the ground gets wet so they have been put through their paces 

Should last me about 10 year then

  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

well I have warned you all...

chuck ya money away if ya like

I going to have a look at them decathlon wellies  now a decent pair I might buy a pair them as spares, what model do you recommend mate 👍

Link to post
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I going to have a look at them decathlon wellies  now a decent pair I might buy a pair them as spares, what model do you recommend mate 👍

Keep ya receipt. My first pair leaked. I'd still recommend them, but just keep the receipt.

Pretty sure THESE were what I had/have.

Thought they only cost £45 though. Brexit? :hmm: Not sure I'd pay £60 for another pair!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Keep ya receipt. My first pair leaked. I'd still recommend them, but just keep the receipt.

Pretty sure THESE were what I had/have.

Thought they only cost £45 though. Brexit? :hmm: Not sure I'd pay £60 for another pair!

yep there the ones gone up they have 45 when i bought um a year ago.....i had 3 pairs of the lightweights that were 25...now 29....i really liked the lightweight ones....they fitted like a glove...if your on the move and dont suffer with cold feet...then the lightweght ones...

but if you want that extra warmth ...then get the neoprene ones

 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...