• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask for the pills Hannibal used to give to Mr T before flying 

Ideally you need more cardio exercise, I'd suggest a bit of pad work...

or of course knock one out before you go to sleep

Sleep.?  I used to sleep until I was always out until stupid night shooting  and just generally working.  Sometimes I  used to get about 3 hours and then back up for work. It got to the point of perhaps I  didn't need sleep at all.  I went to quack about it and he just said "well, that's the way it is,  some people dont need much sleep".  Obviously you dont feel comfortable about your sleep pattern because you come qcros as highly agitated about it.  I very much doubt that they will give you pills for it.  Tramadol is a very strong pain killer. Like after surgery.   It can be adictive and you have to take laxitive because it binds you up to the point of needing a corkscrew. I was given some after surgery.  try hypnosis.- you have to zone out and relax to sleep.

Edit... I  now go to bed at about 3AM but I wake naturally at about 7 AM.  It suits me and I  don't feel tired during the day.  Probably not doing me any favours long term but " That's the way it is ".

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Meece said:

Sleep.?  I used to sleep until I was always out until stupid night shooting  and just generally working.  Sometimes I  used to get about 3 hours and then back up for work. It got to the point of perhaps I  didn't need sleep at all.  I went to quack about it and he just said "well, that's the way it is,  some people dont need much sleep".  Obviously you dont feel comfortable about your sleep pattern because you come qcros as highly agitated about it.  I very much doubt that they will give you pills for it.  Tramadol is a very strong pain killer. Like after surgery.   It can be adictive and you have to take laxitive because it binds you up to the point of needing a corkscrew. I was given some after surgery.  try hypnosis.- you have to zone out and relax to sleep.

Edit... I  now go to bed at about 3AM but I wake naturally at about 7 AM.  It suits me and I  don't feel tired during the day.  Probably not doing me any favours long term but " That's the way it is ".

I've never been a great sleeper at all even when I work days but nights just fcuks me up. 

I can feel negative effects within the week, bad guts, raised heart rate, etc... 

I do think it's a mindset thing, I'm stressing about having no sleep and it turns in to a vicious circle. 

44 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've never been a great sleeper at all even when I work days but nights just fcuks me up. 

I can feel negative effects within the week, bad guts, raised heart rate, etc... 

I do think it's a mindset thing, I'm stressing about having no sleep and it turns in to a vicious circle. 

Talk to work about it - you know what the railway is like about safety, they might change your shifts.

............... that'd be better than meds to make you sleep.

• Like 1

just done a 16 hour night shift last night ...5pm start ..finished at 9 am this morning....

just do what i do greb....have 5-6 hours sleep whilst at work..:D.....

all y mates who worked in the pits would brag about sleeping at work..lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1