6 weeks on Friday

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks tomorrow 

7 and a half months. He will be 8 months on the 19th. Happy the way he's turning out going to be a strong dog 

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be b

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Gospel said:

I’ve seen it in different dogs mate never great results if they line is quality and producing there no need to go close there’s loads a quality distant 

you’ve already outcrossing next again lol and ready with straws regardless if it’s any good ? pet bulls greyhounds mate you won’t see any negative effects your not giving em stick ?

But there not my line so how am I gonna line breed? Plus I don't keep dogs to look at them you thick c**t do you think your the only man hunts well I know your the only man goes out in scuba diving gear. Plus if you look on terrier section I don't just keep runners.. We bred and kept gdoy 2020 he broke British Isles record in he's show so what can you tell me about working dogs you absalute retard.. My dog made history what have your dogs made you apart from there shit you clean everyday 

Edited by fenman1#
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Penda said:

50 years of breeding is even worth the salt my ferrets contain at least 70 years line breeding your just talking the talk you ain't walking the walk 

2 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

But there not my line so how am I gonna line breed? Plus I don't keep dogs to look at them you thick c**t do you think your the only man hunts well I know your the only man goes out in scuba diving gear. Plus if you look on terrier section I don't just keep runners.. We bred and kept game dog of year 2020 he broke British Isles record in he's show so what can you tell me about working dogs you absalute retard.. My dog made history what have your dogs made you apart from there shit you clean everyday 

? I can tell you must be better with a game dog than a lurcher mate ? ?

4 minutes ago, Penda said:

50 years of breeding is even worth the salt my ferrets contain at least 70 years line breeding your just talking the talk you ain't walking the walk 

I’m out walking right threw the season mate 

? Single handled on foot ?

5 hours ago, fenman1# said:

Thanks mate. Yeah it's the only way in my eyes and hasn't failed me 

If everybody inbred from quality dogs then there would be a lot better dogs about that could also produce due to being purer for the right traits. All pure breeds have been in and in bred in their history, otherwise they wouldnt breed true to type.

The only dogs you truly know are the ones youve bred yourself, and when you have like yourself a family of dogs or a true stud, you are the envy of a lot of men. There are always dreamers who believe they are getting dogs off someone else's 30, 40 or 50 year old blood line, but theyre just self kidders. Good luck with the pup.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, jeemes said:

If everybody inbred from quality dogs then there would be a lot better dogs about that could also produce due to being purer for the right traits. All pure breeds have been in and in bred in their history, otherwise they wouldnt breed true to type.

The only dogs you truly know are the ones youve bred yourself, and when you have like yourself a family of dogs or a true stud, you are the envy of a lot of men. There are always dreamers who believe they are getting dogs off someone else's 30, 40 or 50 year old blood line, but theyre just self kidders. Good luck with the pup.

If that’s the case how many world class horses worth millions are brother sister son daughter ?

there linebred distant not inbred performance animals that need speed stamina loose it when inbred ? ?

11 minutes ago, Gospel said:

What does g stand for gobshite ? 

l

Nah your a g can you crip walk and roll a 12 whilst slinging a rock to a  next man with out even breaking a sweat 

2 minutes ago, Penda said:

Nah your a g can you crip walk and roll a 12 whilst slinging a rock to a  next man with out even breaking a sweat 

? rolled a few fat uns mate bk when I smoked call me dogs gggggg gunit rocks for fiends mate lol I’m not a fiend ?