6 weeks on Friday

32 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

But there not my line so how am I gonna line breed? Plus I don't keep dogs to look at them you thick c**t do you think your the only man hunts well I know your the only man goes out in scuba diving gear. Plus if you look on terrier section I don't just keep runners.. We bred and kept game dog of year 2020 he broke British Isles record in he's show so what can you tell me about working dogs you absalute retard.. My dog made history what have your dogs made you apart from there shit you clean everyday 

Respect 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks tomorrow 

7 and a half months. He will be 8 months on the 19th. Happy the way he's turning out going to be a strong dog 

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be b

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Gospel said:

? rolled a few fat uns mate bk when I smoked call me dogs gggggg gunit rocks for fiends mate lol I’m not a fiend ? 

Just cut the jazz can you do that or can you slip a Khan bred dog out of a forester window on 1000 yard start puss whilst listening to smooth fm eating and bacon egg and cheese bagel whilst on the phone to carl William's on a bank holiday monday 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Penda said:

Just cut the jazz can you do that or can you slip a Khan bred dog out of a forester window on 1000 yard start puss whilst listening to smooth fm eating and bacon egg and cheese bagel whilst on the phone to carl William's on a bank holiday monday 

Well come on if your the man can you do this cause I ain't got time to play around this a mans world 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Penda said:

Well come on if your the man can you do this cause I ain't got time to play around this a mans world 

I can show you a little red bitch Khan in it match out you want to bring on the old puss ? I can do the bagel swap smooth fm for some Tupac ? and see Carl give me his number if that’s any good ? ?

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

I can show you a little red bitch Khan in it match out you want to bring on the old puss ? I can do the bagel swap smooth fm for some Tupac ? and see Carl give me his number if that’s any good ? ?

Waiste Manz my pal used to own Khan jihad 

• Haha 1