6 weeks on Friday

My mate in England bred the sire. He was a mother son mating he's dam was out of od bods stuff dog called gator she was put to a half x jeep bred. and her son put back to her produced my blue dog. Then we bred half x litter out of L's chucky and put a bitch out of that to my blue dog then put her to her son to get my fawn bitch and put her back to my blue dog (her grandfather) to produce the pup I have now 

• Like 4

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks tomorrow 

7 and a half months. He will be 8 months on the 19th. Happy the way he's turning out going to be a strong dog 

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be b

Posted Images

5 hours ago, fenman1# said:

My mate in England bred the sire. He was a mother son mating he's dam was out of od bods stuff dog called gator she was put to a half x jeep bred. and her son put back to her produced my blue dog. Then we bred half x litter out of L's chucky and put a bitch out of that to my blue dog then put her to her son to get my fawn bitch and put her back to my blue dog (her grandfather) to produce the pup I have now 

Shaaark was talking sense mate why you think they can’t breed natural ? 

your inbreeding heavy not line breeding ? 

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

Shaaark was talking sense mate why you think they can’t breed natural ? 

your inbreeding heavy not line breeding ? 

How the do they breed so? only reason they was mated artificial by a vet is because the father was 12 and basically f****d he can hardly walk never mind shag.. And I had to get bitch tested and her ovulating day was day 7 and tbh I'd never breed a dog on day 7 so of i didn't do it i wouldnt have the pup I have.. And tbh what ever kind of breeding you wanna call it. I'll be carrying it on as the dogs do what I want and how I like them to do it. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

How the do they breed so? only reason they was mated artificial by a vet is because the father was 12 and basically f****d he can hardly walk never mind shag.. And I had to get bitch tested and her ovulating day was day 7 and tbh I'd never breed a dog on day 7 so of i didn't do it i wouldnt have the pup I have.. And tbh what ever kind of breeding you wanna call it. I'll be carrying it on as the dogs do what I want and how I like them to do it. 

?you want to breed that tight think your getting results good luck mate ?

2 minutes ago, Gospel said:

At least I’ve never called him a Complete cock ? ?

15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Good dog man?

Saluki bull grey that's all I'm saying 2 the pair on ya ,think carefully before u reply or a bitch will have 2 hold my drink ?

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, Black neck said:

Saluki bull grey that's all I'm saying 2 the pair on ya ,think carefully before u reply or a bitch will have 2 hold my drink ?

I don't have anything against saluki's. If I hunted just hares that's all would be in my yard. But the land I run here is not made for saluki xs I was thinking of getting one for when I go England as I go there a few times a year and would have plenty coursing done or if I travelled here I'd get runs. But the land on my doorstep isn't coursing ground. He just comes out with the same shit and forgets what he's said in other topics. I actually like he's cream dog he's a fine animal and could be a good dog for all we know. But yeah I think he's a complete cock for a month solid he's jumped on every topic talking shit about other lads dogs that he knows f**k all about and they obviously ain't into just hare or they too would have coursing bred dogs.. 

Atb

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Pup looks a real strong type hope he serves you well In the future and line breeding you can not beat I don't care what people say it's the only to keep a good strong line going other wise you,ll be losing what you want eventually ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Penda said:

Pup looks a real strong type hope he serves you well In the future and line breeding you can not beat I don't care what people say it's the only to keep a good strong line going other wise you,ll be losing what you want eventually ?

? He isn’t linebreeding  mate ? 

linebreeding is breeding dogs with same distant relative relatives ? 

inbreeding is breeding mother son brother sister ? 

outcrossing is using different blood 

he’s breeding mother son inbreeding then outcrossing then breeding mother son inbreeding 

he’s doing everything but line breed ? ? 

I worry about some lads on here I really do ? ?

3 hours ago, fenman1# said:

I don't have anything against saluki's. If I hunted just hares that's all would be in my yard. But the land I run here is not made for saluki xs I was thinking of getting one for when I go England as I go there a few times a year and would have plenty coursing done or if I travelled here I'd get runs. But the land on my doorstep isn't coursing ground. He just comes out with the same shit and forgets what he's said in other topics. I actually like he's cream dog he's a fine animal and could be a good dog for all we know. But yeah I think he's a complete cock for a month solid he's jumped on every topic talking shit about other lads dogs that he knows f**k all about and they obviously ain't into just hare or they too would have coursing bred dogs.. 

Atb

U know what these young spunkers are like

BTW I'm not 1 2 stir it but he said u were a bit girly 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Penda said:

Wise words brother

1 hour ago, Gospel said:

he’s breeding mother son inbreeding then outcrossing then breeding mother son inbreeding 

Err u sure

1 hour ago, Gospel said:

Alrite who woke this c**t up today put him back in the box know it all ?

• Like 1