'Smoking', For Non Smokers - Ted?

You put your dry herb/pollen of choice in, set the temperature and vape away Ken.... I've Owned a few different ones over the yrs. This one is ideal for when your out and about with the dogs /fishing etc as it's very small and discreet... About the same size as a 20 packet of fags.. I payed £130 from memory for it. I have used it in front of no smokers and they are none the wiser.... As it don't stink like  weed?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Explains some of Ken’s posts 

Get some of these 

It's also the time they take sometimes. I got given a batch of chocolate and told just eat em 1 at a time. Had 1 and an hour later nothing so had a few.more, another hour passes and nothing so necked

Posted Images

packed up 20 a day well over 12 months ago, I never give em a second thought, now can I ask you lads summat,  why do drugs, ive never touched a drug in my life, why do you take em, cant you get through life without em or summat, why get high only to come back down to earth and reality, not long back I was invited into a neighbours house for a bevvy, fek me they were all at it , the air was that thick, I had to open his back door cos his dog was passing out, I mean at the moment, im stressed out to high heaven,  must be an age thing I dunno

3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

packed up 20 a day well over 12 months ago, I never give em a second thought, now can I ask you lads summat,  why do drugs, ive never touched a drug in my life, why do you take em, cant you get through life without em or summat, why get high only to come back down to earth and reality, not long back I was invited into a neighbours house for a bevvy, fek me they were all at it , the air was that thick, I had to open his back door cos his dog was passing out, I mean at the moment, im stressed out to high heaven,  must be an age thing I dunno

Me personally am like a 60 year old hyper active nause I find it really hard to sit and do nothing so on occasions like now when people are sat round watching Christmas movies I have had a joint and can sit with them without ruining it for everyone else by chatting or pottering around doing little jobs all the time, I don’t like alcohol very much and despise what it does to people though I will have a blast from time to time but each to there own and if I,m busy with things to do I won’t smoke until I have finished, it’s just like an off switch for me personally, ??

• Like 2

If you have abit of self control, then there's no problem with  recreational drugs, everything in moderation ... Tabacco and alcohol has ruined a hell of alot  more lives worldwide and continues to do so... But that's OK because the powers that be control it??

• Like 3

I know fukc all about all this. So can you just buy one of those vape e cigarette things and then buy THL oil off the internet and that’s the same as puffing on a joint. If so how is one legal and the other isn’t. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, socks said:

I know fukc all about all this. So can you just buy one of those vape e cigarette things and then buy THL oil off the internet and that’s the same as puffing on a joint. If so how is one legal and the other isn’t. 

THC is illegal in the Uk. I think it’s brought on the dark web using Bit coin. 

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, socks said:

People make the real  THC oil in rice cookers from weed as you can’t buy it legally here, loads of videos on YouTube if you fancy a go mate ?

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

People make the real  THC oil in rice cookers from weed as you can’t buy it legally here, loads of videos on YouTube if you fancy a go mate ?

So why do guys make it if you can buy it ... is it a cost thing ?